Animal Crossing Direct Discussion Thread

5qjasn.jpg

I'm in tears.

Literal. Tears.

It's a blessing that I only get to experience Animal Crossing for the first time last September, when such an amazing update is around the corner... Also, request fulfilled! Exercise with your villagers in the morning! YAS! Nintendo predicted I would make such a request! lol Truly the fortune tellers of our time. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Man, I don't even know where to begin... There's just so much stuff! The partition walls, being able to invite villagers into the café using Amiibo (which I just bought every single one of 'em!!), white picket fences being a possibility (another request listened!!!), customizable Nook Redemption Items, gyroids, COOKING!, ordinance, and so much more! While watching the video, I initially thought, "Oh, inviting villagers to the café is cool, but I wish there's more than just a new building..." And then Nintendo kept giving, and giving, and giving! lol It went from "oh cool" to "wow" to "what the heck is happening?!!!"

But yeah, even though this is what the game should've done from the start, this is just... amazing. What a great holiday we shall have! What a great early holiday gift! Merry Early X'mas, Animal Crossing fans! LMAO

I'm going to be completely honest. Last month, I started up a new island but couldn't get into the game again. Felt like time travelling, stepping out of my comfort zone (but never ended up doing it lol). I just couldn't rekindle that love for ACNH I had when it released last year. I got burned out, and I kept that burn out even after a long six month break.

This update genuinely has rekindled my love for the game, and I can't wait to catch up on November 5th. Gonna take the time to get my island up to speed over the next two weeks.
i'm exactly the same!! restarted my island quite a while back now but it's still in the very early stages of development thanks to lack of motivation. the second that direct ended i was booting it up and making plans to try and have some semblance of a coherent island once the update rolls in! first stop: removing my yellow hyacinths from my 'farm' to make space for real wheat..
i do feel like i need to meticulously go through that direct again and properly take in everything we're getting because i was so overwhelmed during it to notice the little details

I absolutely love everything, including the paid DLC for HHD.

But....
* No bulk buying or crafting
* No nook's shop upgrade
* No moving resident services
* No sound options
* anything else I am not thinking of

You'd think with the ceiling furniture, they could at least upgrade the shop one last time.
I'm not particularly mad about this tbh, I'm just happy there's more stuff

They sure gave us everything (New Leaf / Happy Home Designer had). 🥳

I like everything except for me being convinved to buy DLC... but the 2.0 update is worth it.

Beside the cashier there is a shield with a green trade, you think its deco or that we can order to go ? and the tea kettle also has a shield in blue, can we make get tea? also to go?

Captura de pantalla 2021-10-15 a las 15.31.28.png

Shino looks like they have "Raymond" potential to me in regards to popularity.
Have you seen Ione? Literally Marshal, Judy and Julian put together, they're gonna be number 1 most popular very quickly.

i'm exactly the same!! restarted my island quite a while back now but it's still in the very early stages of development thanks to lack of motivation. the second that direct ended i was booting it up and making plans to try and have some semblance of a coherent island once the update rolls in! first stop: removing my yellow hyacinths from my 'farm' to make space for real wheat..
i do feel like i need to meticulously go through that direct again and properly take in everything we're getting because i was so overwhelmed during it to notice the little details

Yeah, I started up my new island on, uhh.. September 12th? Played for 3 days and got demotivated and went back to playing Smash, Mario Kart, etc.

Sorry I am late to this.. I watched the trailers for both but I'm assuming we are getting furniture series back? Also, is Gracie gonna come back? I really wanted her to come back too so we'd have the complete set of NPCs.

That Direct realized how much my poor term-memory from having ADHD affects me. I can only name so many that we got in the Direct but I just remember feeling like it was an impossible amount for me to remember. I could watch that Direct 10 times and still not name half the new things I saw. What an amazing feeling.

Back