• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: Jump Out!

Like Jer said, Jump Out isn't an official title. Fly Out is Japan's official title though.
We'll probably get something a little more.. good. lol

Yeah, now what are Timmy and Tommy and Redd going to do. Also, I think that Nintendo is going to divide up everything Nook had in his store and make each into their own store.
Ex: The llama/alpaca running an item store
? (maybe Sahara) running a floor/wallpaper store
? running a flower store
Then, I haven't seen the Able Sisters, though I'm fairly sure they will be in there. What will Labelle and Gracie do? Will GracieGrace (still) be in the city, or exist at all?
Last, but not least, let's hope that when Nintendo of America and Europe rename Animal Crossing: Jump out that they won't give it a stupid title (like when Europe named Animal Crossing: City Folk as Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City)

Animal Crossing: Jump Out is the name of the Japanese version, but I'm pretty sure they keep the name of the game when it comes over seas, so yeah.

Animal Crossing: Jump Out is the name of the Japanese version, but I'm pretty sure they keep the name of the game when it comes over seas, so yeah.

they don't keep the name. Wild World is called "Come to Animal Forest" in Japan. The title might be similar, but I seriously doubt it'll be the same as the japanese title.

if it's the same as the Japanese title, heaps of people will avoid the game, and the crappy name wont help with sales either.

if it's the same as the Japanese title, heaps of people will avoid the game, and the crappy name wont help with sales either.

I would be happy with Animal Crossing 3DS over Jump/Fly/Leap Out.
and yeah, you're completely right. It's not like that over in Japan, they don't care about titles. But over here, and a lot of other countries, people will take a look at a title and dismiss it if it sounds stupid.

I would be happy with Animal Crossing 3DS over Jump/Fly/Leap Out.
and yeah, you're completely right. It's not like that over in Japan, they don't care about titles. But over here, and a lot of other countries, people will take a look at a title and dismiss it if it sounds stupid.

Animal Crossing or Animal Crossing 3DS is simple and would make me fine

Animal Crossing or Animal Crossing 3DS is simple and would make me fine

Animal Crossing 3DS: Jump Out Mayor Fun Time will be the full title.
and the box art is going to be bright pink and yellow with neon green text so bright it hurts your eyes.

Animal Crossing 3DS: Jump Out Mayor Fun Time will be the full title.
and the box art is going to be bright pink and yellow with neon green text so bright it hurts your eyes.

dat sound sah amazin'

cant w8 2 get it

True, I wasn't too fond of the "Let's Go to the City" title of Animal Crossing Wii for Europe...

Back