• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons releases on March 20th, 2020

4 days left!

My Animal Crossing New Horizons Switch lite case came today. :)
I might end up buying another screen protector for it, I'm not really fond of the one that came with the case.

This COVID-19 paranoia is just so stressful. I'm really looking forward to this game coming out later this week. I think all of us need something cute and relaxing.

just over 2 days until release (in sydney) !!!! watched every review out there....i crave acnh

I think I am staying away from the forum now untiö the 20th xD People will get the game earlier and I can't handle the wait anymore ;o; xD

Nowhere in my town has brand new regular Switches anymore (I'm sure Gamestop has used ones), only Lites. I didn't want to deal with looking for one on Friday so I drove about 45 minutes 1 way to the next state over to get myself a regular Switch. Gonna hook it up in a little while and get it all updated and ready to go. I'm so excited for Friday! :D

Nowhere in my town has brand new regular Switches anymore (I'm sure Gamestop has used ones), only Lites. I didn't want to deal with looking for one on Friday so I drove about 45 minutes 1 way to the next state over to get myself a regular Switch. Gonna hook it up in a little while and get it all updated and ready to go. I'm so excited for Friday! :D

that's serious dedication !!! c:

These last days are crawling past... Even having a lot of work to do doesn't help. Sigh. I feel like a kid again. That part is kinda nice really.

As per my last post...

As much as I really, really, REALLY want this game, I'm thinking I may have to wait a week or so to get it. GameStop is probably going to be way too crowded for comfort on release day, and I don't want anyone in my house getting sick all because I really wanted a video game :( (I know I'm probably being silly, but I really don't want to take any chances...)

Everybody, I finally ran out of patience and ordered a copy for delivery. Now I just have to get through two more days of anticipation; shouldn't be too hard, right? We've all waited this long.

day after tomorrow! my work perfectly lines up so that i'll finish everything i need to do by friday! this is simultaneously going to be the slowest and fastest 48 hrs ever!

Due to the corona virus my hours got cut to 3 hours tomorrow so now I have nothing to make the time go by fast tomorrow but on the bright side I'm barely working all next week too. More time to play. lmao

i just got a call from EB Games saying that they were still open on the 20th, or i could do a digital download at 9pm on the 19th

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO i will probably still go get a physical copy unless there are other circumstances

Back