• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons releases on March 20th, 2020

soo excited! i hope they deliver it because i pre-ordered the physical version,, my school is closed because of corona tho so i´ll probably play 25/8 for four whole weeks! this is gonna be awesome

Is this thread working OK for you guys?

Edit: posting this seems to have fixed it. Thread was reporting new posts but I couldn't view page 47.

Last edited:
My university is closed due to corona. So I thought I could play a lot of ACNH. Unfortunately I work in healthcare..

I've been surviving off the direct and one of the recent commercials showing terraforming .... no new information [aka no gameplays from PAX]. I was banking on the next week going by faster, but with all of my work either postponed or moved online, I'm truly just waiting now...

6 days. I work all except one of those days so should go by fast.

5 days left. This game is what keeps me happy and motivated to keep going every single day.

at this point, once i actually have the game in my hands i might just pass away

Sunday is upon up, and we have 5 days, 13 hour, and 15 minutes until the game released digitally. So close to the sub 5-day mark. Friday cannot get here soon enough.

Because of corona virus the concert in Melbourne I was going to where I was staying for a couple days was canceled. As much as that sucks, it means that I can pick up my copy of ACNH on the day it’s released, rather than waiting till the 23rd. So that’s an... awful silver lining? :p

Because of corona virus the concert in Melbourne I was going to where I was staying for a couple days was canceled. As much as that sucks, it means that I can pick up my copy of ACNH on the day it’s released, rather than waiting till the 23rd. So that’s an... awful silver lining? :p

Melbourne, Australia? Everything here is getting cancelled this week. :(

todays the day i start bullet journaling my island plans and design a flag for Colorwheel island!! im sooo excited for this game. my island is going to be such a cute tropical fairytale setting

Back