• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons releases on March 20th, 2020

I'll take the 20th off from work and I'll wake up at 7 as I usually do instead of staying up the night of the release.
So... 8 sleeps and 7 days for me.

8 days. 7 sleeps.

Pretty sure the last night I won't sleep at all. I'm really early on the amazon route so I'll be peeking for him like

giphy.webp

Where are you Mr. Amazon man?? Heeheeheehee

If you ordered it online digital, then you should have access to it 9pm pacific time the night before! (7pm for us here in HI)
I plan on trying it every minute before this and taking the next day off work :)

Sadly but also fortunately, our classes have all been turned online because of the virus. But that means more New Horizons!

can ya’ll remember when we were legit begging nintendo for information and now we’re a week away from actually playing the game? bonkers

i don't want to stay off the internet just to avoid untagged leaks and spoilers but it looks like i might have to do start doing just that.

youtube is the worst for this kind of thing. people will make the entire thumbnail and title a huge honking spoiler and it's so frustrating.

Next week at this time I already played a good amount of hours! I will start on midnight (GMT+1) :)

Last edited:
Meh I just found out my first workday at my new job is the 21st and I start super early so I won't be able to play much :(

At least I'm free the entire week after then because my school has closed

My gf will be here will be here with me as we will explore it together at midnight. I finally was able to share my passion with this with someone else and she chose to embrace it. She is now officially welcome to live on my island. ��

I took the plunge and decided to pre order and pre download the digital version of New Horizons.

I would have gone physical but I didn't want to order online (my Pokemon Shield order ended up going a little pear shaped) and I also don't want to be going out unecessarily right now.

I think it's definitely feeling close now. Just seven more days!

Anyone getting that warm feeling now, in anticipation of playing it for the first time?

And no, I've not wet myself! Hahahaha

Back