• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Release Date Countdown

Walmart. They want to give it to you before hand.

Walmart is a superpower. They won't want to get sued by selling early. They may have it in stock before the release day, but it gets flagged when its being ring up early. :eek: it happened before to my friend. Don't remember which game, I think it was nintendogs when it first came out, and when the cashier was going to ring her up, all of a sudden she was like "oh sorry, can't sell this to you by law"
I started laughing but it's true.
They cn stock the games early but they have no right to sell it early

Walmart is a superpower. They won't want to get sued by selling early. They may have it in stock before the release day, but it gets flagged when its being ring up early. :eek: it happened before to my friend. Don't remember which game, I think it was nintendogs when it first came out, and when the cashier was going to ring her up, all of a sudden she was like "oh sorry, can't sell this to you by law"
I started laughing but it's true.
They cn stock the games early but they have no right to sell it early

Ohh I see. My mom pre-ordered a movie and they gave it to her before hand. Weird.

A movie isn't a game though. Game companies can get pretty crazy when it comes to breaking the release day

I adopted a kitty this weekend, and he's making the time FLY.

CONGRATS on your new addition :) Kittens are a great way to pass the time.

I'm so stoked for this game I thought I would stop checking the forum now that there is a release date but I still feel the need to come back and obsess with fellow AC lovers :D

A movie isn't a game though. Game companies can get pretty crazy when it comes to breaking the release day

Actually, there are ways around this. I used to work at Walmart and I got a bunch of games early. It might've just been perks of working there, but me and some of my working buddies used to ring them up and pay for them the day we got them in, which was usually three to seven days before release. =p

But the chances of someone not working there getting a game early is pretty slim, unless you know them and they aren't afraid of getting in trouble.

It been a months since we knew when we were getting ac:) We have to wait a little longer. I can't wait!

They just had a Nintendo Direct Mini on Flipnote yesterday. There has been no word on a full Direct, though.

FYI, AC:NL does make an appearance in the Sample Flipnotes that can be viewed in the E-Shop (3DS) or on YouTube.

Wow...nothing like killing a thread...way to go RisingSun :D

I see that the 3DS Facebook page has finally gotten into the countdown for AC:NL in that it is now their cover photo :D Only 85 days left!!!!

79 days to go! How's everyone doing? Is the wait driving you crazy? Or is the wait just no big deal and you can wait it out easily? As for me, it varies from day to day. Are you like that perhaps?

It's arriving two days before my Birthday. Perfect timing, that way my parents can buy it for me instead.

Back