• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Release Date Countdown

I can't believe it's been almost a month since it was announced with a release date!

I wish it was coming out while I'm still in school because then I could have my mom get if for me on Monday morning and play it after my homework. Also I'm busy with friends and tennis in the summer, so I feel like I won't have a lot of time to play :(

I found out school lets out for the summer the Wednesday after the release(NA). That's actually really nice, and those three days are after exams and I'm pretty sure the last two are half days.

I wish it was coming out while I'm still in school because then I could have my mom get if for me on Monday morning and play it after my homework. Also I'm busy with friends and tennis in the summer, so I feel like I won't have a lot of time to play :(
In the UK, us kids still go to school in June. We are on our Summer holidays at early/ mid July. Maybe when you get home, like at night, you could play?

Thankful that my pre-order is all paid off!
Thank god for birthday money!
All I have to do is pick it up when it arrives in the store!

Thankful that my pre-order is all paid off!
Thank god for birthday money!
All I have to do is pick it up when it arrives in the store!

You sound so organized. I hope I'll be able to pick it up at the store! I can't guarantee if my nearest game store will have it in stock straight away...

I'm pre-ordering my game on my birthday which is soon! :3 And I'm happy because I might get it a day before release, Idk yet.

I heard Walmart did an accidental early release of Pokemon black and white 2, but they soon pulled it off the shelves because they would've gotten sued by Nintendo :eek:

Yeah I've pre-ordered from ShopTo and they're really good when it comes to pre-orders. I've got my 2 copies being sent to my dad's work place and I might get it a day early because business' get priority shipping. Hopefully I will! ^^

I've just realised, the European (and to a certain extent, Australian) release is 2 days before the rainy season starts! :eek:

4 more days and I can say "1 month down! And no accidents!"

I'm so excited. I've been waiting for this day since 2010. I have yet to fully express my joy. I should do that today...

The rainy season being 1 - 7 days after release (depending on your region) should make it a HELL of a lot easier to catch a Coleacanth straight off the bat and put it in your museum, meaning any you catch after that will be another great way to earn money (possibly even before you unlock the island!)

I feel like it's here all ready! (except not at all) I'm so excited for this game! I'll be wasting my life on it. I have no idea where I'm going to get it from through. Should I ship it to my house from somewhere that will get it to me on time? Then again we have the 50 thousand GameStops by my house not to mention the Target, BestBuy, Sams Club, and WalMart (there's no way you're gonna get me to go in there) I just want the best deal where I can get it on the release date!

Back