• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Release Date Countdown

I suppose it will be nice to experience my birthday in the game sooner rather than later. :p

I'm happy the days are moving as fast (for me) as they are. It's already been 17(?) days since they announced the release date! :)

I know! :D instead of me focusing on the countdown, I just think "it's been "x" many days since the announcement?! Woah!"

Other than the first week after the release date announcement, time has really been flying. Outdoor track starts for me tomorrow and time will fly even faster. Only 97 days left for a version of the game that is hopefully fixed compared to the Japanese version with all of its glitches and save corruption bugs is worth it in my opinion.

My bf thinks I am crazy because I want to try and get a Japanese 3ds and get AC. >,> Because i want the japanese hoildays and items. It is really hard waiting:) 2 hour than it will be 96 days!

My bf thinks I am crazy because I want to try and get a Japanese 3ds and get AC. >,> Because i want the japanese hoildays and items. It is really hard waiting:) 2 hour than it will be 96 days!

You are crazy >_> I was going to import but it is so not worth it.
Wait 3 months, spend $45 for a game and then ask a Japanese game player to trade with you.
Or you can buy and import a Japanese 3ds at a minimum of $200 and you can import the game for another $60. Then you can pay the $50+ shipping fees and spend almost $350 on importing a game you may or may not understand, to then buy the game again a few months later.
Your bf was right lol

Don't forget that if you get interested in other Japanese 3DS games, then it's not a bad idea. If you really want it, be sure you're actually inclined to learn Japanese in long term (or have a sufficient knowledge with that language) and have a lot of money with you.

By the way, you have a little more than 3 months of wait for the English version to be released. For an average player, I wouldn't import a Japanese 3DS just for Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Every day I get more and more impatient. :p The day it's released is just going to be the best day every, oh my gosh.

I know the feeling. It is driving me nuts! I hope I have a lot of friends on my list by than^,^ In WW I barely had anyone.

I hope I have a lot of friends on my list by than^,^ In WW I barely had anyone.

I'm trying to convince as many friends at school as I can to get 3DSes so we can all play together. soon I will have plenty of people to play with and my master plan will be successful. heh heh.

So far I got a few people from this forum,maybe a few from my Utah street pass club I am, and kinda forcing my bf. I tell him for Items:) haha

So far I just have my friend in real life who I converted into an AC fan a few years ago. :p

Once the game is released, I'm going to have to start talking to more people on BTF and ACC to make some friends to wifi with. :blush:

I'll be completely playing online-only with people since I don't know anyone irl who plays. My brother would be the only one and he doesn't even have a 3DS.

I'll be completely playing online-only with people since I don't know anyone irl who plays. My brother would be the only one and he doesn't even have a 3DS.

Lol me too! Except I have a sister not a brother. She loves animal crossing, but never plays it and doesn't own a 3ds. I hope I can find some nice people to play with :) The release dae keeps getting closer and closer!

Guys, in about a month we will already be almost halfway through waiting with 60 some-odd days left when the release date was announced at 114 days. I'm talking about the US release.

We need to hear news on the feature that's for the US game and if we will get the bundle!

Back