• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Release Date Countdown

March flew away for me too. April is going to be fast too, because it's the 2 weeks Easter holidays, and my birthday is coming up. But May might go horrifyingly slow.

Well, with the inconvenient Daylight Savings occurring, the time is now one hour ahead and that might be one reason to why April is going to go quick.

These past few weeks have been complete and utter hell with school assignments. I can't wait until I can relax in NL.

May is ganna drag for me :( April is going to go so quick because of Easter holidays and My college trip but after that nothing!! well...until New Leaf :3

I graduated in 2009. xD Haven't had a job, though I've tried to get one a couple times before. |:

I HAVE HAD ALL THIS TIME TO PLAY A GAME LIKE THIS WHY U NO RELEASE IT SOONER. D:

I have until October until I earn my bachelors degree, but I have a hatching of chicks coming in around May 1st (love the U.S. postal service), so they should keep me busy while I wait for AC :)

Back