• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Release Date Countdown

To some people it may seem like the wait will go by really slowly. Well, think of it this way. By the time April 30th comes around, there'll only be 40 days left to wait! Let's hope April goes by as fast as March did!

I recommend watching lots of education documentaries; ones that can hold your interest. I haven't stopped watching astronomy and physics based ones but I'm running out...

To some people it may seem like the wait will go by really slowly. Well, think of it this way. By the time April 30th comes around, there'll only be 40 days left to wait! Let's hope April goes by as fast as March did!

Wait haha that's totally how I think about it too! I think oh you know by the time May rolls around, which really isn't that far away, there'll only be just over a month left... and THEN when may is over, which is only a month... just 9 more days... Keeps me sane :)

I just know I have a week to get into my gamer attitude after school ends so I can ensure my 24 hour day one gameplay of it starting at 1 AM. My gamer side comes out in the summer and I'm scared of it lol. At least I'll be playing a happy game.

How is it that U.S schools finish for summer so early in the year? I live in the UK and I believe that this year I finish somewhere around July 19th!! D:

Also, when do you go back? Because we only get 6 weeks off... :(

At least my birthday is in this month, that's all I care about. I also still have the Easter holidays to pass, and I don't want it to go quick...

How is it that U.S schools finish for summer so early in the year? I live in the UK and I believe that this year I finish somewhere around July 19th!! D:

Also, when do you go back? Because we only get 6 weeks off... :(

Ouch, you only get 6 weeks off for summer? That's rough. I get like 3.5 months off for college and that's short compared to some of my friends back home...

Metaphorically speaking you... could watch Dr. Who for the next two months.

I recommend watching lots of education documentaries; ones that can hold your interest. I haven't stopped watching astronomy and physics based ones but I'm running out...

Yes and yes! Doctor Who and History Channel is how I'm waiting it out. xD

Ouch, you only get 6 weeks off for summer? That's rough. I get like 3.5 months off for college and that's short compared to some of my friends back home...

I'm a teacher, and I find that six weeks is just about right for me, once I've done all the prep for the new school year. I hear that many American teachers have to get an extra job over the summer break, and I certainly don't like the sound of that! Still, all that extra time to play Animal Crossing does sound pretty good...

My university runs three 8 week terms a year. I get about 3.5 months off for summer. Tis great. It's not even a bad uni either :D

I'm a teacher, and I find that six weeks is just about right for me, once I've done all the prep for the new school year. I hear that many American teachers have to get an extra job over the summer break, and I certainly don't like the sound of that! Still, all that extra time to play Animal Crossing does sound pretty good...

Teachers here can choose to have their pay extend out through the whole year, or they can just get it all at once throughout the school year. Most teachers that go to find a summer job are the ones that had their pay received throughout the school year.

I recently bought Zelda: OoT 3DS, as well as a few PS3 games, so that plus school and work will help make time go by. :)

WHAAAAT!? D:

Just be glad that you are getting long holidays. Some people have to work their butts off almost everyday and get no holiday like you, so you should appreciate it for gods sake.

Also, I've noticed that march has flown by, so hopefully April and may will do the same!

I Love this. Glad I'm not the only Documentary junkie out there :p

I Love this. Glad I'm not the only Documentary junkie out there :p

Have you seen the SpaceRip Youtube channel? Highly recommend it. Also, The Universe (plenty of episodes on Youtube), Through the Wormhole (Morgan Freeman!), NOVA, etc. Lots of good stuff to sit there and be mesmerized at.

Back