• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Release Date Countdown

My countdown clock is actually rather simplistic, and drawing it actually helps the wait for me.

drawingpadf11520bb-1a68-4297-97fc-962848aef204.jpg

Also, I love documentaries! Volcanoes have always fascinated me. :)

My university runs three 8 week terms a year. I get about 3.5 months off for summer. Tis great. It's not even a bad uni either :D

ok my turn to say whaaaaaaaaaaaat? 8 week terms? this isn't an american university is it? I'd love to have three 8 week terms rather than two 4 month ones...

Also, I love documentaries! Volcanoes have always fascinated me. :)

I was obsessed with natural disasters when i was younger, including Volcanoes :p
Also when I'm bored I flip through documentaries on Netflix, some of them are really interesting haha

Oo I need to put money in my netflix account, time will go fast with watching all the shows I love on the 3ds. (still waiting on hulu Nintendo)

thanks. I'm really surprise no one hear of Mormons. I go to church every Sunday. But this week is the week we listen to our prophet.

thanks. I'm really surprise no one hear of Mormons. I go to church every Sunday. But this week is the week we listen to our prophet.

I've heard of them, a lot of others probably have too. I think we were getting confused as your post seemed a bit random in the middle of the countdown thread! I love finding out about other cultures and faiths etc (I know it's not for this thread, but when something is mentioned that I didn't know, I feel like I learnt something!)

72 days left for EU, will be good to get into the 60s, but I remember back when it was in the 100s, really doesn't seem that long ago.

^haha!! Wait a second, on my countdown (I have one for NA & one for EU, like a big sad loser) it says 67 for you guys. Is it wrong?? (Cuz that would be embarrassing for the app developer...)

Whoops! I read your post wrong and thought you said "moron" instead of "Mormons"... thought you were calling people names, sorry!! (I was really tired)

Yay!! 66 days <3

Is AC:NL coming out a day early now or is the countdown inaccurate all of a sudden?

Is AC:NL coming out a day early now or is the countdown inaccurate all of a sudden?

Keep in mind that it will be up at Midnight on the eShop, or 9PM on the West Coast. So technically, it will be available in about 65 days and 4 hours from now.

(gonna plug in my own countdown here: http://acnewleaf.com/countdown/ :p)

Back