• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Release Date Countdown

My 3DS charger has arrived... now I just need the bundle and I'm all set. orz

14th of June...

6 and a bit weeks for aus! Going to feel weird when its under a month to go :D

April seemed to go by really fast. May seems slow, I know it's only the 2nd of May but iunno, lol. xD

Man, this month's gonna be torture...

If it isn't the wait, it's the exams... If you guys are taking any.

This month will be hard, but that first week of June will be the worst. Especially if you're not going to watch any English videos of the game like I am.. as much as I'd love to watch Josh's videos.

This month will be hard, but that first week of June will be the worst. Especially if you're not going to watch any English videos of the game like I am.. as much as I'd love to watch Josh's videos.

I think it'd be worse if you DID watch the videos, so you should be alright!

Hopefully May will go fast since I picked up OoT today and am gonna be playing LM2 and lots of other games. I learned keeping the exact date out of my head, but how many days left instead helps. Just to wait it out now.
Ignoring anything not in English also helps.. 37 days >.<

OP you have failed me. at least I have my own personal counter for this. I've been watching my friend play the japanese version and I can't wait to play the english one :c

Back