• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Release Date Countdown

Yup, we're almost exactly a month away and Nintendo is spoiling us with the English release to blogs, all the new twitter stuff, and all the advertising. Going to be exciting :D

A little bit over a month away! I can't wait! Wish I could freeze myself like Cartman in that South Park episode...

I'm very happy but the only thing that frustrates me now is that the us full site STILL isn't up. It can't be that fm different from the Uk one which is already up :( but at least we are almost there!

I'm very happy but the only thing that frustrates me now is that the us full site STILL isn't up. It can't be that fm different from the Uk one which is already up :( but at least we are almost there!

Yeah, I don't understand that either. It's strange how UK has had the full site up for weeks, yet New Leaf comes out in NA a few days before them and yet we still don't have the full site up.

Yeah, I don't understand that either. It's strange how UK has had the full site up for weeks, yet New Leaf comes out in NA a few days before them and yet we still don't have the full site up.

UK Site still has sections listed as "Coming Soon". What are you talking about?

UK Site still has sections listed as "Coming Soon". What are you talking about?

Yes you guys still have a few sections that are listed as coming soon but the US site doesn't have NEAR the content of the UKs. Our full site hasn't been posted, only like one page. Heres the link:

http://www.animal-crossing.com/newleaf/

I mean sure we can look at the UK one but I don't see why ours is so plain and lacking when the UK one is so nice already. I mean I understood them giving it to yall first, Im not being mean, yall have to wait longer for the game so it makes sense but im wonder why our STILL isn't adding stuff and beginning to shape into a real page like the UK one.

I don't understand that as well >: I was expecting NA's full site to be up by now but was sorely disappointed... I'm kinda holding onto the belief they want to fancy it up as much as possible, since NA companies tend to do that... (I think.)

36 days for EU!!! Or 35 and some hours.

31 for NA!!! Or 30 and some hours...

NA, you're getting so close now, a month to go. What will you be doing now, the final month has dawned for you?! AAAAAGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Down to 28 days, The Song of Double Time would really come in handy about now....

tumblr_mmld4kQWSR1s1ru11o1_500.jpg

Back