• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Release Date Countdown

I got this really cool countdown timer on my iPod, so it wil count down to animal crossing new leaf! Its really useful! Also I dont know if anyone else feels the same way, but when the release date was 1st anounced, it was like 120 days top go, and now its like 30 and its gone so quick! It feels like only yesterday I was running home from school to watch the latest Nintendo Direct!

Heh, 28 Days Later.

... I should stop watching zombie movies. They make me worried I won't be able to buy NL when it comes out because they'll hog the stores.

I got this really cool countdown timer on my iPod, so it wil count down to animal crossing new leaf! Its really useful! Also I dont know if anyone else feels the same way, but when the release date was 1st anounced, it was like 120 days top go, and now its like 30 and its gone so quick! It feels like only yesterday I was running home from school to watch the latest Nintendo Direct!

I have a countdown timer widget right on my Galaxy Tab's homescreen to remind me how close we are to release. I've had it installed since Feb 14, the day the release date was announced.

NL is starting to plague my dreams now as it gets close.. So not fair when I wake up :( I remember being very worried that they ran out of xl bundles before I got to get mine..... I'm going to the midnight release. Requested off work that Sunday >:)

NL is starting to plague my dreams now as it gets close.. So not fair when I wake up :( I remember being very worried that they ran out of xl bundles before I got to get mine..... I'm going to the midnight release. Requested off work that Sunday >:)

There are midnight releases?

Exactly one month before EU release. Waiting drives me crazy! 31 days isn't long compared to how long we've all waited for the release, though :)

Only one month away... this is surreal. NL was announced years ago... it seemed like it was never going to arrive. I remember hoping it would released within my lifetime :p
And now it's just a matter of days!!! :D

Back