• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Release Date Countdown

I find waiting gets exponentially harder :(
I feel exactly the same but I'm trying to focus on something else and be positive. It doesn't seem to help though ):

I remember hoping it would released within my lifetime :p
And now it's just a matter of days!!! :D
I remember that I felt the same before the release date announcement. I bought my 3ds because I knew that animal crossing was going to be released on it. Well, I've had my 3ds quite long time now and when I bought it I thought that it was going to be released very soon... Oh well :D

25 dayssss omghdhsbsgkvujshwifuvheniaidufhrnrehwhwoqpdifhrnfnmjcicuwhrjrofuejwnfmfkviiejhejfivowuwjrjfooviudhehfifiejrkigfiusjwowpqkdnnxmcnsnznhzhejeiej

30 Days and 22 Hours! It's now officially the 15th of may - just 1 month away for Aus :D

The time will fly for my. I start a new semester at my college University on June 3rd. This is not something I look forward to. So it's creeping up on me x.x

The only sad part about June 9th is that it's a Sunday. Which means I'll be working until after 8PM. x.x
I'll have to wait to play. I also have to beat gamestop's closing time which may be 9PM on sundays

I feel exactly the same but I'm trying to focus on something else and be positive. It doesn't seem to help though ):

I remember that I felt the same before the release date announcement. I bought my 3ds because I knew that animal crossing was going to be released on it. Well, I've had my 3ds quite long time now and when I bought it I thought that it was going to be released very soon... Oh well :D

Yep, it was pretty tough before the release date was announced. I bought my 3ds xl last year, simply because of AC NL! I've spend most of my time playing Wild World on it :)

24 DAYS!!!

I wish I can fast forward time to June 9th xD

What you could do is devote your life to becoming a sorcerer and when you learn to alter time and space, you can go back to June 9th, get a few thousand copies, and come back to today, and hand them out, and we'd all appreciate it.

You can do it! I'll give you $2. I believe in you!

What you could do is devote your life to becoming a sorcerer and when you learn to alter time and space, you can go back to June 9th, get a few thousand copies, and come back to today, and hand them out, and we'd all appreciate it.

You can do it! I'll give you $2. I believe in you!
Awe thanks for believing in me xD!
But I don't think $2 would be enough for a thousand copies...there would have to be a lot more donations lol.

Awe thanks for believing in me xD!
But I don't think $2 would be enough for a thousand copies...there would have to be a lot more donations lol.

Well if you were going back in time, you would pretty much have thousands of duplicate copies, and no one would ever know. So really, you could just take them. You're going back in time anyway, it'll be alright!

Well if you were going back in time, you would pretty much have thousands of duplicate copies, and no one would ever know. So really, you could just take them. You're going back in time anyway, it'll be alright!

yeah exactly! Id also give you $2 to do this! :p if you go far enough in the future maybe games will be free, or the game will be so old that they are in the cheapy bin. Im wodering if you would need to bring more than a few thousand though... hmm...

I kinda wish that it was coming out a week sooner. On June 3rd I have to go to the airport to pick somebody up. Oh, and it takes a few hours to drive to the airport. I'm not the one driving either. Would sure be nice to have NL. Guess I'll have to play another one of my games.

Only 30 more nights and then I'll be in front of the door of the shop at opening time!

only 24 days, 3 hours

tumblr_lifzz7Io9X1qbaxlqo1_500.gif

ITS... SO... CLOSE...

Back