• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Release Date Countdown

35 days and an hour and a half, not 34. You'll throw people off saying 34 before midnight

I'm trying to get as much of Monster Hunter done before New Leaf is released. But all I can think about is "if you think farming Rathalos is bad, wait until your trying to pay off your mortgage to Nook!" :p

34 days and 10 hours c: woo.
My countdown is on the midnight release for my digital copy though, so times may vary haha

Today would have been the day animal crossing new leaf could have came out, when gamestop used May 5th as a place holder, before the real release date was announced. lol

Guys, this is scary, almost only a month left!!! Seems like yesterday we got the release date, and back then it was in the hundreds of days! We're almost there...

Guys, this is scary, almost only a month left!!! Seems like yesterday we got the release date, and back then it was in the hundreds of days! We're almost there...
Haha, it really does seem like such a short while ago that the release dates were announced and counting down threads were made! The three numbers were a pain. But I personally think it's gone by pretty fast once we passed the 100 day mark.

Man, it's hard to believe we've got almost just one month left until it's released. Hard to believe we've been waiting for this game ever since we first saw gameplay of it at E3 2010.

Back