• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Release Date Countdown

I feel exactly the same but I'm trying to focus on something else and be positive. It doesn't seem to help though ):

I remember that I felt the same before the release date announcement. I bought my 3ds because I knew that animal crossing was going to be released on it. Well, I've had my 3ds quite long time now and when I bought it I thought that it was going to be released very soon... Oh well :D

Haha, I did the same thing! Well, to be honest I really needed a new ds since my ds lite had a broken hinge I was getting tired of dealing with. But, the draw of Animal Crossing on the 3DS was a huge deciding factor for me. It's finally about to pay off. And I won't even be playing New Leaf on my original 3DS since I'm getting the XL bundle! But, I do know that the guy who is buying my old 3DS from me will be playing New Leaf, so at least it will still get used for its intended purpose! :D

21 MORE DAYS <3
tumblr_mi30l0voA91rgc5jco1_1280.jpg

I find that not paying attention to the countdown makes it seem faster. I can't believe only like 21 days left!

^ Yes, yes it does. I stopped paying attention when the countdown was at 111 days... And it seems not long ago.

Time will be going slow for me because my Summer Break is starting this week so I will not have school to occupy much of my time until Fall and I'm already cringing at the time it'll take. Come out soon, please, please?

And I thought the wait for Summer Break was bad, looking at this now it'll be a joy to drive to BB with a merry smile and a trio of musical notes gloating all around. Although I realized something though, even if we get the game then time will quickly become a ninja and flee from us before we can truly dig into the game.

20 MORE DAYS!!!

Yeaaah, I am TOO excited and I enjoy cout downs xD

Attachments

• tumblr_mk72ifVkw51qihzglo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_mk72ifVkw51qihzglo1_400.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 89
  • tumblr_ml7x1fyrsg1s07xjmo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ml7x1fyrsg1s07xjmo1_500.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
WE WILL BE IN THE TEENS TOMORROW D: GAHAHAUEIISNUDIE. TODBROBSKDSK DHNBSO DOHESBOS

I already freaked out my fianc? by yelling in his face going "20 MORE DAYSSSSS" and looking like this

At this point, Gollum is the best to use to describe the desire to get our hands on the precious...

Neh, I hate the waiting part so much... and it doesn't help that I am paranoid about the chance that my BB won't get the shipment in for my preorder. I was the only one who preordered the game from them so they should have the copy... right?

This is going to bug me for a long time until I get that game.

3 Weeks... 3 Weeks.

Back