• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Release Date Countdown

We are officially in the teens for how many days are left!!!! I can officially say I am getting ready to say goodbye to the outdoors. And my friends. Well, I might play animal crossing outside sometimes so whatever xP

tumblr_mn5mrkvsbk1sro76bo1_500.jpg

I'm not excited anymore.. :(
I have gone into one of those moods now in which I don't care about AC tbh.
Hopefully I will get back into the hype soon.. I am still pretty hyped to get my ACXL though.

Hopefully I will get back into the hype soon.. I am still pretty hyped to get my ACXL though.
Sometimes I get in those moods too...but it never lasts long xD
Just wait until there is 5 more days left, the excitement will surely come back! And even more ;D!

This sort of thing can happen if you immerse yourself into something like this for prolonged periods of time.
Time runs like a snail when I look at AC stuff. xD

How many days are left by your guys' countdown, 18? Mine says 19, maybe because I count the actual day we're still going through?

I like that countdown picture, it's cute. I want that Outfit the girl has on... It's such a cute fall outfit! :)

I wish it were out now. I have done NOTHING at work today. I could have been paid to play NL for 9 hours alread 0.0

Man, you guys too? I got off work super early today too xD so much time could have been playing! Ah, well.. my quest to find something to occupy me till NL isn't working. I keep coming back to my computer just to stare at whats yet to come.. :(

I could have been playing NL after my exams, it would have helped with the boredom of waiting for everyone else to get finished and it would have helped me in the long run to get much of the things unlocked. Well, after my exams are finished I'll be out of school for a while and my box set for the "Beetlejuice" animated series should be coming around soon.

Back