• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Release Date Countdown

Man, you guys too? I got off work super early today too xD so much time could have been playing! Ah, well.. my quest to find something to occupy me till NL isn't working. I keep coming back to my computer just to stare at whats yet to come.. :(

I've been playing Sims 3 and watching a LOT of Star Trek, but I still have way too much free time that could be spent playing NL

Well, school just ended for me, so that's one less thing to keep me busy before New Leaf arrives. I may pick up DKCR3D sometime before New Leaf is released; that'll definitely help fill the time nicely.

I've been immersing myself in finishing my puzzles and find mii quests. I spent 80 play coins alone on the puzzles last night. I just need 4 pieces (pink ;3; ) to finish the ACNL one and struggling to get through find mii 2 xD darn fire room ;3;

I've also been watching lots of movies. Star Trek: into darkness, The great Gatsby, Red light, a buch of scary movies and drawing. My days zoom right by me with housework too c:

17 days for NA! The wait is killing me. The closer we get, the more I die. By the time New Leaf releases, I'll become a zombie.

In the mean time, I caught up with the Hannibal TV series (so good) and on top of waiting for New Leaf, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the return of Arrested Development this Sunday. My friends and I are going to have a viewing party because we're all nuts. Bananas and nuts.

17 daysss
(ʘʘ)

s8P8YMl.gif

It's so nice to have a few days of waiting...
I remember it was just yesterday we were breaking the 100 mark for the countdown days,
but now it's actually coming soon and we'll get to enjoy the many things that Nintendo has so kindly integrated with the newest iteration of AC.

Tommarow Animal Crossing New leaf is not aloud on these fourms anymore because 16 is the age to sign up here and it will be 15 tommarow.

Tommarow Animal Crossing New leaf is not aloud on these fourms anymore because 16 is the age to sign up here and it will be 15 tommarow.

image.jpg

No B( if we go by that logic, then nobody can come to TBT after today since it will be "younger and younger" each day that passes

Back