• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Release Date Countdown

Didn't we already get a slap on the wrist for arguing over this? If you think it's 15, count 15. If you count the actual day of the 9th it's 16. Neither is incorrect.

Unless its the Europe version which is 21 days :) lol :p

Numbers aside, what matters is that it's coming out soon. We're almost there, guys.

( ◉‿◉ ) almost there

Anybody else just get that excited chill down your spine and you just want to get up and run around the living room on the backs of the sofa and chairs? Suddenly two more weeks is way too long to wait and then you remember that you've already waited fifty billion years and that's behind you and two weeks isn't sooo bad and you start to breathe again. Anyone besides me?

Anybody else just get that excited chill down your spine and you just want to get up and run around the living room on the backs of the sofa and chairs? Suddenly two more weeks is way too long to wait and then you remember that you've already waited fifty billion years and that's behind you and two weeks isn't sooo bad and you start to breathe again. Anyone besides me?

I haven't had this feeling since 2012!

I have had 2 dreams this past week about receiving Animal Crossing New Leaf through the post.
I can't wait to have the box in my hands!

Update for the UK!

Today I saw someone with an Animal Crossing leaflet walking round in a shopping centre, so I went and hunted them down in a games shop! So there is a leaflet out now in the UK dedicated to New Leaf, and confirms a few things that I wasn't sure on :D You guys probably already know everything haha, if anyone is interested then maybe I could scan a few pages from it? It was just a free leaflet so I guess there shouldn't be any problems sharing the scans on here?

Put down a pre order for the game today.

20 days until release. (for Europe)

So close and yet it seems so far.

Not much longer to wait. Honestly time has flown by (as it always does) I have so much stuff to get done in the next couple weeks I wouldn't be surprised if I forgot all about New Leaf...............KIDDING! :D At least I will be busy though to pass the time.

Update for the UK!

Today I saw someone with an Animal Crossing leaflet walking round in a shopping centre, so I went and hunted them down in a games shop! So there is a leaflet out now in the UK dedicated to New Leaf, and confirms a few things that I wasn't sure on :D You guys probably already know everything haha, if anyone is interested then maybe I could scan a few pages from it? It was just a free leaflet so I guess there shouldn't be any problems sharing the scans on here?
Scans please :p It will be cool to see what they have put in there :)
Only 20 more days :D :D :D

Update for the UK!

Yeah, I would like to see the scans as well =]

It all depends on whether you're going digital or physical honestly. Digital users can buy at Midnight EST or like 8PM PST, so that makes it 15 days for them. But if you're going physical like I am, it's 16 days.
I may not have phrased this right but it gets the point across.

Yep! That's why physical buyers (which is about 80% of the game buyers) keep getting confused and think they'll have the game earlier.
That's why I usually say "__ days for physical/bundle buyers" :p

I haven't had this feeling since 2012!

I have had 2 dreams this past week about receiving Animal Crossing New Leaf through the post.
I can't wait to have the box in my hands!

You too?!
Ever since it went to the 20s, I had two dreams a week apart.
Both where I was playing the game and was able to read the text perfectly (and it was said that in dreams you can't read words or text, that I know of).

My first, I was talking with Bill (my third favorite animal) "Oh, you're the new mayor? Cool! My name's Bill and I enjoy lifting weights. In fact, do you even lift? *Question mark appears over his head*" and there were two options, "Yes" and "No".
I picked yes and he said, "Cool! I can't wait to work out with you later!".

Then my dream ended and it was so vivid, I saw a glare of me in the reflection of my 3DS's screen.

And then for my second dream, I was walking around, sound and all, able to discern the music.
I saw a few villagers that I couldn't see very well (this dream was fuzzy) and I was running down
to the dock, 'cause earlier in the dream I was loading my screen as per usual and Tortimer was
present so I was going to go to the island.

... Curse thee dreams for thy wreck my heart with thou horrible jokes.

Yep! That's why physical buyers (which is about 80% of the game buyers) keep getting confused and think they'll have the game earlier.
That's why I usually say "__ days for physical/bundle buyers" :p
Unfortunately I was one of the confused ones :( lol.
Oh well, almost here...

15 MORE DAYS <3!!!!

Wow, just wow, almost TWO WEEKS.
With my Summer Break officially starting as of today... once NL comes out I'll be stuck on my 3DS with it permanently encased.
Just think, we were salivating over this game at the 100 mark, but now... we can play it in our own mitts without going to special events or importing.

I think this was stated perfectly.

Back