Animal Crossing: New Leaf Release Date Countdown

If you don't count June 9th or rather you are coming at the midnight clock like me....... it's 5 days!
^_^ I'm so hyper at night!

I am actually more focused on graduation right now. Fantastically enough, if I keep my focus on graduation, which is June 10th for me, I'll completely forget about NL's release ONE day before I graduate. All of this works out quite well.

ALSO!!!
On the Monday after NL's America release is the beginning of E3~
So not only will be have our much vied for game, but also able to watch new trailers of future games that will steal our money once more.

... and I might actually be singing the awful but strangely catchy Spongebob song "It's the Best Day Ever".

ALSO!!!
On the Monday after NL's America release is the beginning of E3~
So not only will be have our much vied for game, but also able to watch new trailers of future games that will steal our money once more.

... and I might actually be singing the awful but strangely catchy Spongebob song "It's the Best Day Ever".

Lol, I'm gonna try and make that my town tune now.

Wo, I didn't know nintendo's E3 thing would be on the 10th. That's 2 things to look forward to! I can't wait for a Wii U version of Mario Kart. :)

E3 is June 11th to 13th, not 10th. That's what it says on their site, at least. Wish it wasn't all the way in LA. Would've loved to go!

Six days for 'murika!

No but seriously, like my store tried to give me an 8 hour shift on the 9th and I'm like "HA. Hell naw. Who wants my shift?" And I gave the hours to someone who wanted them.

Generous guy right here forreals.

Also I'm not working eight hours when on release day >.> Or at all, for that matter.

8 hours on release day? That would have been impossible! lucky you found somebody willing to take it :p

11 days 5 hours!

The night before New Leaf:

When I get New Leaf:

I'm staying up and downloading the game at midnight (I have my money ready on my eShop account) and I will stay up and keep resetting until I have the map I want. For me, the top image is "waiting for AC:NL to download"

Hm, I think what I'm going to do on Saturday is pick up on my Pokemon hunts.
The longer I'm up, the duller the senses, the duller the senses the less of a chance I remember that NL is coming out the next day.
Besides that, I want my shiny Squirtle.

Back