Animal Crossing: New Leaf Release Date Countdown

HAH HAHAHAHA.

That's actually the best thing I've read all day, classic!
And yet sad if you think about it.
I'm pretty sure you get a reminder when you venture to people's dreams that you can't take anything from the town or change it in any form or shape.

Just a week to go for AUS, you guys in the US are so lucky ><. Im glad that it comes out on a saturday though :) for us, i get to play for the whole weekend.

It's so close now! Less than a week for EU ^^ I must admit that I'm very jealous of you US players, because waiting feels much worse when many people already have the game.

It's 2am here when the game comes to e-shop, so I plan on waking up, starting the download, napping for about 45min while it's downloading and then playing until I can't stay awake anymore. I'm so happy that my boyfriend is in military service and I can just play and play until he comes home on 21st :D

Can't you take patterns from the dream world though? I thought patterns and being able to see other towns to get ideas of how to set yours up were pretty much the main advantage of visiting dream towns.

Oh, and there's also badges you can get for visiting dream towns.

tumblr_mnu58i6Xiw1st5k5vo1_500.jpg
so close....

2 days..... 2 days.... omg...... 2 freaking days.....

SO FREAKING EXCITED. I can't contain myself. Even having the WORST days at work and still can't be miserable lol.

...These last two days are going to last for a while. This week flew by, but always, the final two days feel like 2 years. ( For me, anyways~)

I can't wait to stalk friends.

Someone should get a poll ready where everyone votes what town fruit they get.
I'm rather curious about the rates of town fruits per save anyhow, and I do want to know my options when I stalk people's towns for fruits.

Since cherries like me for some oddball reason, I expect their return when I pick my copy up this Sunday.
Or oranges, usually oranges if not cherries.

I'll be getting mine Sunday. It is still Friday for me. (I see you are in Sweden, so Sunday might be tomorrow for you, hehe) I also agree we'll need a native fruit poll/trading thread.

2 DAYS

Someone should get a poll ready where everyone votes what town fruit they get.
I'm rather curious about the rates of town fruits per save anyhow, and I do want to know my options when I stalk people's towns for fruits.

Since cherries like me for some oddball reason, I expect their return when I pick my copy up this Sunday.
Or oranges, usually oranges if not cherries.

Peaches have stalked me through ALL 3 ENTRIES. I cannot get rid of them!!! I just hope I get any town fruit BUT PEACHES. O and 2 DAYS HOORAH!

I'm happy that I'm going to have a busy day tomorrow, so it'll keep my mind off the game.

The good news is, two of my friends and I are going to go to Gamestop together and play with each other. It's like we're having a little party!

Back