Animal Crossing: New Leaf Release Date Countdown

Well, it's true what they say. Time flies when your having fun, and yet it hardly moves when you want it to!

My countdown timer on my ipad is counting days...we are now at 99, which is now into the two digit numbers.

Unless you have missed the part where it says "98 Days, 12 hours", then it's 99 days altogether.
Don't be rude.

I don't think she (or he I don't really know..) was being rude. She (or he) was confused of why her (or his) countdown was off. There's a difference between being rude and stated something.

YAY! The game feels close already!

When you are waiting for something you don't want to do....time flys.....when you are waiting for something for a long time....like AC it slows down....and watching happy players in Asia playing makes you hurt more LOL

The site I go on also says 98. I guess it depends on when they started the countdown. 98 days to long >,>

When you are waiting for something you don't want to do....time flys.....when you are waiting for something for a long time....like AC it slows down....and watching happy players in Asia playing makes you hurt more LOL

Everyone feels the same. We're not alone!

I wasn't being rude. If I was, I would've said "well you're wrong because its 98 days according to mine, so WRONG." But I didn't. I was more confused and I stated my own countdown. Mine is set to June 9th at 11am when the shop near my house opens up. It still said 98 days. I'm not really following the part that says 98 days, 12 hours because No, I didn't see it. Dunno if it's because I'm on my phone or not, but I didn't see it.
The way you pointed it out was actually rude. As you can see, I'm not the only one who has 98 days.
:L

Last edited:
Back