Animal Crossing: New Leaf releases on June 9th in North America, June 14th in Europe

Natsume released Harvest Moon: ANB earlier and it was a big, big mess.
While I like the game a lot, the translation feels rushed since there are some typos here and there, and there's also an untranslated line of text!

So yeah, I prefer if they stick with the release date.

I don't really care, as long as I get the game. Usually what some stores do is they ship the game before the release date. I always pre-order stuff and they come like 2 days before release or the day before release:) 94 days to go!

I don't really care, as long as I get the game. Usually what some stores do is they ship the game before the release date. I always pre-order stuff and they come like 2 days before release or the day before release:) 94 days to go!

That would be the best thing ever to get the game a few days before! Can Amazon do that? It mentions to get it on the release date you need to choose first class. I wonder if it could come sooner...

That would be the best thing ever to get the game a few days before! Can Amazon do that? It mentions to get it on the release date you need to choose first class. I wonder if it could come sooner...

I don't really like Amazon because they take a LONG time to ship unless you pay extra for 1st class shipping.

Yeah. That's happened to me before. If I do get it from Amazon, it better be on the release as they promised with first class! If the bundle does come overseas, I wonder if you can preorder that. :/

I feel so impatient. LOL

I'll be purchasing the Digital Download version. I just wonder how long it'll take to download. o_o

I can't wait! This AC seems almost perfect! (Although i wish it had an nes game on it). I'm gonna pick it up on launch day. I plan playing AC: WW. Also, has their been any news about if the 3DS XL bundle in the US?

While I like the game a lot, the translation feels rushed since there are some typos here and there, and there's also an untranslated line of text!

True that! Ugh, that was a complete disaster.

I'm enjoying ANB, but yeah. The translation stuff bothers me. There was one part where there was some blatant error where it was showing game code or something when I was talking to the Harvest Goddess. o_O For Rebecca's son, they can't decide if they want to spell his name Toni or Tony. Very inconsistent. There's been lots of other things too.

It's still not bad though. To be honest, I've seen way worse. Like Hong Kong subbed versions of Japanese films, and fansubbed versions of some anime. But even if ANB isn't bad, would prefer AC to not be like that. Would definitely rather wait. Especially because AC has much more text than ANB does.

LOL Natsume is kind of known for their translation boo-boos. Since the beginning, really. Love me some Natsume, though!

It will take about 45min depending on how much blocks it takes up. >.<

I think it's something like 5,100-ish blocks, but I'm not sure how that compares to other Digital Download games. I'd be willing to wait an hour or two to download it. It beats having to pick up a copy at the store, I guess. Plus, it's a lot less likely that I'll lose it. (I'm guilty of losing a few game cartridges, flash drives, and keys, but never a DS!)

It'll probably be a gut wrenching hour, though. XD

I think I'll leave it open and downloading (download now is faster than download later) and I'll be playing ACCF until its finished.

I think it's something like 5,100-ish blocks, but I'm not sure how that compares to other Digital Download games.

I believe the game is 1GB, so that should be around 8,000 blocks... I'm not sure though, of course.

According to this page, it's exactly 8,192 blocks. I found this info a few months ago somewhere else as well but couldn't find that source now.

I haven't still decided if I'm gonna pre-order or buy the digital copy... It's not about the corruption stuff I'm afraid, I just want to figure out which one is faster and possibly cheaper to get it :p I hate PAL prices :(

That's weird. I also thought it was around 5,000 ish blocks since Fire Emblem is supposedly bigger and FE is 8,000+ blocks

Back