• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf releases on June 9th in North America, June 14th in Europe

I tend to stay outside a lot during the summer. Though I'll still be playing the game and probably on the computer, I'm still outside. lol

Summers usually have a lot of rainy days though, and I'll be playing this game at night too, so yeah I got time.

I'm happy it is June, because I won't have school during the summer! I would like it to be sooner, but I am just happy I have a release date!! I hope that I will be pre-ordering it. :)

Now that I've started my new job...I wish it was sooner. Sales is a cutthroat business (which I haven't made much progress in as of yet) and I could really use the laid-back environment of AC.

That said, I am glad that it has a release date...as I've said already in this thread somewhere.

^_^ I am happy for the release date.
I love AC!

I am also happy for a few other reasons which I won't say in here.

I'm psyched that they've finally announced a release date for Animal Crossing: New Leaf. We've now gone from the suspense of not knowing
when it was coming out to the suspense of waiting for said date.

I'm really happy it's June 9th. I'll be finishing my finals and should be graduating the 8th grade the day it's released in Europe!

While it's too bad it isn't Pokemon, I'm just as content with Animal Crossing.

While it's too bad it isn't Pokemon, I'm just as content with Animal Crossing.

I know how you feel. As excited as I am for New Leaf, I'm nowhere near as excited for it as I am the new pokemon games coming out in October. lol

gee, im glad there's finally a release date, though that is quite far away from now

June is so far away,I'm hoping that maybe if they finish what they have to do to the game that maybe they might release it sooner like maybe may?But at least we finally got a release date now i'm counting down the days!!!:)

I doubt they'll go about releasing it SOONER than what they've said. It'd be nice, but I don't really think a game company has ever done something like that before.

I doubt they'll go about releasing it SOONER than what they've said. It'd be nice, but I don't really think a game company has ever done something like that before.

It's pretty rare and I doubt it will happen with New Leaf. Nintendo tends to stick by their release dates and only pushes them back when necessary (I'm looking at you, Twilight Princess!).

Back