Animal Crossing: New Leaf releases on June 9th in North America, June 14th in Europe

@ Aikatears
Oh jeez I know. I saw that too and I'm just sitting here and go
*look at profile*
22 year old?

Really? Is your life so pathetically boring hat you have to try and crush little kids hopes on a board on the Internet?

:/

@ Aikatears
Oh jeez I know. I saw that too and I'm just sitting here and go
*look at profile*
22 year old?

Really? Is your life so pathetically boring hat you have to try and crush little kids hopes on a board on the Internet?

:/

Just by reading her username and a few posts, you can tell she's actually a blatant troll. Only the most naive users would still fall into the trap...

Oh I could tell, I just needed to make sure she was a kid. Which I'm now guessing she is and just put a fake age

While it's on subject, you pretty much aren't allowed to do anything in China. Pretty depressing for the people living there.
I swear I've seen Chinese 3DS models?

I'd rather be in China than North Korea though :/
Hey. North and South Korea have ended their feud it was on the radio

I'll be getting on June 14th at earliest because I live in England. I'm really excited for this, the box looks awesome so I think I'll be getting a physical copy.

I don't think gamestop or eb games are doing midnight releases for New Leaf.
Even if you got the bundle or the game/guide combo.

I was so disappointed last year when I realized the release date of January 3rd was only a placeholder date! :( But at least we have an official date now. I am going to buy this the day it releases in the US! :) Only two more months to wait!

Back