Animal Crossing: New Leaf releases on June 9th in North America, June 14th in Europe

Can I start my Fan-freaking now? *holding it in*
I'm trying to not let the tension get to me but I'm so wanting to just freak and say stuff.

Can I start my Fan-freaking now? *holding it in*
I'm trying to not let the tension get to me but I'm so wanting to just freak and say stuff.

I think so. :) I'm super happy that we're under 60 days! :D Imagine how it's gonna feel when we get past the 30-day mark...

Just found out that it's released after all my exams... perfect...

Lucky. It's released the day before my exams start. In other words, I'm going to have to jam my Saturday with studying, so I can leave my Sunday open for New Leaf. (I know... it's a bad thing to do... Animal Crossing is a sickness)

image.jpg

I am now a very happy person c:

What...what is in those capsules? Were the Styluses in them?
Yes, they come in 3 pieces you have to connect (only two need connecting)
The back piece (which is the little emblem and the colored piece), the clear part that says Nintendo 3DS on it which is the tip, and the cap for it which is how I'm carrying it around
image.jpg

I think NW will have some type of commemoration. If I hear about NW doing something, I'll just go there for the trip and street passes lol my copy Is already paid off and being sent from best buy

Only 52 days 17 hours & 17 minutes until I can get the game...

CURSE MY MALL FOR OPENING AT 11 AM ON SUNDAYS! I might not be able to get the game until, like, 3 o' clock because my family goes to Church @ 12 and Church and the Mall are in opposite directions of each other. :c And then we get home around 1:45 because my pastor always talks *a lot* about upcoming Church Events, and then we have to eat lunch, stuff like that....
Maybe I can drag my parents to 10 am service instead....

Last edited:
Animal Crossing New Leaf will be a gift to myself if I do well in my studies. *-*
That's a lie, I'm going to buy it no matter what.

Back