Animal Crossing: New Leaf releases on June 9th in North America, June 14th in Europe

There is a reason it's NA instead of US. =p

North America consists of the US and CA as a whole region. We get the same release dates for everything.

Many seem to forget that it's the NA release. :p I keeping seeing "American version" in some places.

The person is claiming they are working on the game and that there will not be any cross region town visiting.

here are a few statements:

I had to write a email to nintendo cause yea this will not end well if enough people see it as fact. oh and I see it as trolling cause really?!?

I'm 99% sure that's wrong, because you could visit EU & JPN towns in City Folk... the Prima guide even suggested it so you could get the special Holiday items!

aikatears said:
The person is claiming they are working on the game and that there will not be any cross region town visiting.

here are a few statements:

I had to write a email to nintendo cause yea this will not end well if enough people see it as fact. oh and I see it as trolling cause really?!?
Japanese and Korean towns can connect with each other, so that is wrong.

I wish I didn't know about this game (Animal Crossing New Leaf, not the other Animal Crossing's) until around about now. I wouldn't have to be so impatient as I am and I wouldn't have spoilt myself so much.
I don't even know how I found out about this game, it's been so long.

Last edited:
I wish I didn't know about this game (Animal Crossing New Leaf, not there other Animal Crossing's) until around about now. I wouldn't have to be so impatient as I am and I wouldn't have spoilt myself so much.
I don't even know how I found out about this game, it's been so long.

When I first found out about the game, I completely ignored it since I didn't have my 3DS at that time, and then when I got my 3DS, I began to worry that it was already released and people got bored of it and no longer played it, lol. I was very happy it wasn't released.

This was the game that solidified my decision to get a 3DS, because I was on the fence before then. When E3 rolled around and showed footage for Animal Crossing and Paper Mario, I knew I had to get one. I'm very happy with my decision.

AC:NL is what got me to get the 3DS too, though there were other games that pushed me to get one too.
I wish I would've gotten the blue one though, cause I've seen some really cool Tumblr posts with a Blue 3DS that has a clear case over it with the AC:NL Box Art Scene Decal on it. Dang it looks so good, but so awful on a Black 3DS.

AC:NL is what got me to get the 3DS too, though there were other games that pushed me to get one too.
I wish I would've gotten the blue one though, cause I've seen some really cool Tumblr posts with a Blue 3DS that has a clear case over it with the AC:NL Box Art Scene Decal on it. Dang it looks so good, but so awful on a Black 3DS.

Sucks that I have a black 3DS then lol

Lucky me :p. I have a really cool Twilight Princess skin on mine right now though so I may not take that off for a while.

Am I the only one waiting for the bundle? I hate it, because I'm so excited for the game. But if I don't have the 3DSXL yet, I can't play it. So for me it feels like I'm still waiting for the release date...

Am I the only one waiting for the bundle? I hate it, because I'm so excited for the game. But if I don't have the 3DSXL yet, I can't play it. So for me it feels like I'm still waiting for the release date...

Nope I'm still waiting! I have a blue 3ds though, but I got it before I knew about NL. I think I'll be buying if it omes out even if its after the game releases.

I couldn't stand the wait any longer and got the pink/white XL. At least if the bundle doesn't come out, you can always put a decal over it to look like the poptart.

I'm waiting for it, but I have a 3ds xl already. I'll be passing it to my boyfriend though. I can't believe he is interested in AC again, but I can't wait! :)! I really hope the xl does come out.. oh well. We will have to get a second xl anyway if we wanna play together.

"My friend's step dad works for Nintendo and I'll get him to block your 3DS account from getting online!"

"Oh yeah? My mom's friend's brother's aunt twice removed is friends with Iwata and she told her nephew to tell his sister to tell my mom to tell you that ACNL actually stands for Animal Crossing: "NOPE" Luigi. You'll only be able to play as Luigi and all furniture is green and all the neighbors wear Luigi hats."

ACC in a nutshell.

Bravo Gallows you just made me spit my tea out. That was hilarious and very true!

yea I am holding back from posting a respond to that due to it will be modded...alot. going to think happy thoughts very very happy thoughts now

Ugh, do what I did and leave. I've never looked back, everyone is much friendlier here (and I just wrote something in response to another poster which may or may not be modded, I'M SO SORRRRRYYYYYY if it does, I don't think it was that bad as I wouldn't have posted it otherwise!). I emailed the mods, changed my on file email to trigger a password reset request and locked my self out. Deliberately. Best decision. EVER!

ok was checking the eshop to see if the new video was up there, when i saw the price they have for the game. 34.99
i am guessing this is the retail price for the game and not discount most thought.

Nope. I'm holding onto my 3DS until the bundle comes out. If it doesn't, guess I'll just upgrade to an ordinary XL.

Back