Animal Crossing: New Leaf releases on June 9th in North America, June 14th in Europe

Less than 50 days to go!! :D We're almost at the one month mark! Time's gone by so fast..
Haha, remember when everyone was like; "OMG ONLY 114 MORE DAYS 'TILL JUNE 9!!!!!!!"

Less than 50 days to go!! :D We're almost at the one month mark! Time's gone by so fast..
Haha, remember when everyone was like; "OMG ONLY 114 MORE DAYS 'TILL JUNE 9!!!!!!!"

That's incredible! Time has flown by so fast. It doesn't even feel like we got the release date that long ago to me

I am so excited for this and it comes out on the exact day of my last day of college. I will be free of education and free of the long horrendous wait for my favourite game to come out. :3

This wait is driving me nuts!~

Sure it's almost May and I'll be off for the Summer, but then after all is said, I still have two weeks until the release.

... Although I don't know what theme to do my town for the Dream Mansion...

Hm, I don't think my town is popular in terms of 3DS, I have been only lucky a couple of times and majority are from store displays and my sister. Hopefully, though, that with the release of the game that more people may own a 3DS.

I'm getting Luigi's Mansion 2 soon so hopefully that will keep me busy till New Leaf comes out.

I really should play my Luigis Mansion 2. It was a gift that I have yet to even take out its clear packaging

Once my copy of LM2 arrives, I'll be using that to kinda sorta bide my time for NL. Of course I'll be doing other things, but that'll help.

Only 47 more days! :D
I just started taking a Spanish Course online, that should help with the wait. :) And I'm starting Tennis next Monday, and I'll be studying for finals.

I feel bad for people in EU & AUS. Europe has to wait 52 more days and Australia as to wait 53 more days. And us Americans/Canadians will be playing it before them, posting pics.. it'll be hard for them~

Last edited:
Only 47 more days! :D
I just started taking a Spanish Course online, that should help with the wait. :) And I'm starting Tennis next Monday, and I'll be studying for finals.

I feel bad for people in EU & AUS. Europe has to wait 52 more days and Australia as to wait 53 more days. And us Americans/Canadians will be playing it before them, posting pics.. it'll be hard for them~

Im taking leave from the internet when you guys get it! :p That way I cant spoil much for myself!! haha

A little over a month left for NA players! Seems like just yesterday when NoA officially announced the release date. :p I'm nearly done with finals (one left to go!!) and been rewatching Gundam Seed to pass the time. hah

Back