• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf releases on June 9th in North America, June 14th in Europe

We will all become veruca salt on the 9th, 14th and 15th respectively lol

It seems even Dylan Sprouse got his copy early.

Attachments

• 1368133387653.jpg
    1368133387653.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 104
  • 1368146636092.jpg
    1368146636092.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 104
I get why they did it, his tweets give the game more exposure but damn. /avoids tumblr because there was enough rage over the early press releases of the game.

Soooooooooooo close. In 4 more days and it'll be 30 days until the EU release. ; n;

DYLAN SPROUSE APOSDJFASDFASDF
Just give me an early copy x"D Can't wait anymore.. :p

This is getting worse, i am going to force someone to get me a review copy or that someone will regret being born.
Lisha's quote is so recycled that she is one of "them..."

This is getting worse, i am going to force someone to get me a review copy or that someone will regret being born.
Lisha's quote is so recycled that she is one of "them..."
Listen dude, do you have a problem with me or something? You've talked about me apparently recycling stuff I say twice now and I don't understand what you mean. :/

If you don't like seeing my posts, please block me instead of being passive-aggressive over something so trivial. I don't know you and I don't get what your problem is.

edit: Sorry to derail the thread.
edit 2: Never mind, I remember why you're doing this now. Lame.

*sigh* So, I pre-ordered the game and the guide a day or two ago right?

Grandfather got super saver shipping. Even though I gave him the price of the game and guide PLUS SHIPPING.

I'll probably be getting the game AFTER the European release date. I'm so disappointed... so if I vanish after the release date, it's just because I'm too sad to log in and see you all enjoying the game I can't have yet.

Can you upgrade the shipping? I nearly always use the free delivery and it never seems to take any longer. Hopefully you wont have to wait :)

>>; Unfortunately once my grandpa does something, getting him to do something else is nigh impossible. xD If I had a job and my own Amazon account this wouldn't be a problem but since I have to rely on him for this sort of stuff at the moment... I gotta do whatever he goes with.

Ohmegosh, I used to have such a crush on the Sprouse twins. :rolleyes: Not that I care much about 'em anymore, but it's pretty awesome Dylan likes the game. ;) He should tweet his dream code! Ahahahahaha!

---

Guys, Amazon Prime might be the best money you'll ever spend. Fa-reeeee 2-day shipping and release-date delivery!!! (day after for NL, but hey...) I really recommend considering it.

Only 27 days 'till NL! And, now that my swim meet's over, I only have one more "hurdle" to jump until NL... Finals :/

Back