• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf releases on June 9th in North America, June 14th in Europe

New Leaf is so close, I can almost taste it. Lol honestly I think it's just the fact that the game is completely finished and done and is sitting in a factory somewhere.
It's basically like they're saying "naaaaaah, they can wait lol"

Yeah, I'm picking up what you're putting down. I've honestly always wondered why they did that. Like, if it's done, why not start sending out copies? Or perhaps the set release date is just their prediction as to when it'll be released, and they kind of just stick with that. I suppose it's to give them leeway if they need it.

Yeah, I'm picking up what you're putting down. I've honestly always wondered why they did that. Like, if it's done, why not start sending out copies? Or perhaps the set release date is just their prediction as to when it'll be released, and they kind of just stick with that. I suppose it's to give them leeway if they need it.

There's also advertisement. We're zombies so we knew about the release date for a while. But there are so many people yet to have been infected. Advertisement before release creates anxiety which is also infectious. It's pretty mean, but that's business. Soooo many good games went under because their promotion campaigns were horrible.

There's also advertisement. We're zombies so we knew about the release date for a while. But there are so many people yet to have been infected. Advertisement before release creates anxiety which is also infectious. It's pretty mean, but that's business. Soooo many good games went under because their promotion campaigns were horrible.

So true. Expecting it for so long causes "virtual shortage," increasing our desire and demand for their product.

GUYS OHMYLORD, MY DAD PREORDERED THE BUNDLE FOR ME! I'm definitely having the AC3DSXL now, I'm so happy. He told me it's going to be a pricey one. It will be 210 euros with taxes, and that's without the retail prices that will be added.

Just preordered my New Leaf game today! Sadly it won't arrive on the 9th, but it'll be here soon! I ended up not getting the special edition 3ds Xl. The money should be used on better things :( Though I'm sure I'll get one sooner or later from ebay or something for a cheaper price

Just preordered my New Leaf game today! Sadly it won't arrive on the 9th, but it'll be here soon! I ended up not getting the special edition 3ds Xl. The money should be used on better things :( Though I'm sure I'll get one sooner or later from ebay or something for a cheaper price

Where'd ya order it from and when is it coming?

Umm... really? Most of the special edition 3DSes seem to go for a premium on eBay.

It feels like not long ago we were still in the 100s. Can't believe we'll already be in the teens tomorrow.

My week will fly... and then I'll have to cope with two more weeks until I can savor the delicious NL.

Back