• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf releases on June 9th in North America, June 14th in Europe

Well, it's good to have something else in mind as well while waiting for the release date. My school ended months ago and I am simply sitting and waiting for the game to be released. Torturing myself with videos and other content about New Leaf isn't so good idea after all...

Yeah, that's when the count begins for Europe, us 'Muricans already started 4 days ago :p it's ok though, at least we all get the game in June and not 8 months after each other like Japan did to us haha

I just had a dream that I got the game on June 6th, and was laughing at everybody else that I got it early :/

D: It's only just a month tomorrow for Europe :( thats when the count really begins!

I'm getting the US game but since I have to wait for the postal system to get it to Japan, I have to wait a bit longer too. My guess from how long packages take to get here from Amazon.com is I'll probably have it the 17th or 18th of June. So don't worry, you're not alone!

I'm getting the US game but since I have to wait for the postal system to get it to Japan, I have to wait a bit longer too. My guess from how long packages take to get here from Amazon.com is I'll probably have it the 17th or 18th of June. So don't worry, you're not alone!

I'm curious, how come you're getting the US game?

I'm curious, how come you're getting the US game?

Because I have a US 3DS. And, admittedly, I'm terrible at reading Japanese. My spoken Japanese comprehension is much, much higher. AC is the kind of game I want to know what's being said. I have plenty of other Japanese games for other consoles, but most of those don't require as much reading.

I think they're stationed in a base in Japan

I'm not military, but yeah. Close enough. I'm an American who (unfortunately) only gets to live in Japan for a few years.

Because I have a US 3DS. And, admittedly, I'm terrible at reading Japanese. My spoken Japanese comprehension is much, much higher. AC is the kind of game I want to know what's being said. I have plenty of other Japanese games for other consoles, but most of those don't require as much reading.

I'm not military, but yeah. Close enough. I'm an American who (unfortunately) only gets to live in Japan for a few years.

Oh, that makes sense. Well, that sounds fun.

I hate how some people are getting the English game before the actual release date. I'm sooo jealous lol. I'm sure that people who work for Nintendo are able their hands on new leaf. But also a select few popular AC channels on youtube like jvgsjeff and the video journals from WiiFolderJosh

This is not okay

I hate how some people are getting the English game before the actual release date. I'm sooo jealous lol. I'm sure that people who work for Nintendo are able their hands on new leaf. But also a select few popular AC channels on youtube like jvgsjeff and the video journals from WiiFolderJosh

This is not okay

Ah, well, y'see, the reason they get copies before we do is because they are serious bloggers who can do a fantastic job at promoting the game for a month. The whole reason they have it is to make us want it more, essentially. We should all try being super popular Nintendo related bloggers for the next inevitable AC game xD Ah, but I kid. The wait is not much longer, my friend. We've almost made it.

Ah, well, y'see, the reason they get copies before we do is because they are serious bloggers who can do a fantastic job at promoting the game for a month. The whole reason they have it is to make us want it more, essentially. We should all try being super popular Nintendo related bloggers for the next inevitable AC game xD Ah, but I kid. The wait is not much longer, my friend. We've almost made it.

New Leaf is so close, I can almost taste it. Lol honestly I think it's just the fact that the game is completely finished and done and is sitting in a factory somewhere.
It's basically like they're saying "naaaaaah, they can wait lol"

Back