• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf releases on June 9th in North America, June 14th in Europe

I know hey! We're already under 4 weeks and it feels like only yesterday that I started my countdown at 120 days!

I don't think I will come online from the 9th to the 14th I think it will be too much :p

I don't see how it'll be any different than seeing people playing the early release Mayor's Program versions.
Because a load more people will have it, there will be over posted things everywhere constantly people telling tips and things. Most of this forum are NA players and most will have it on the day, I just want it to be fresh when I play it and not over talked about.

Anna, I'm actually watching Supernatural to avoid the gameplay videos! I just started Season 5 today, I hope I get to the end of Season 7 by the 14th or I won't know what to do!

Haha im watching it as well from season 1, onto season 3 now. I never get bored of them!

i wish i had something to watch. i finished all 7 seasons plus the bit of 8 i had caught up to in under 2 weeks lol
that seems bad considering theres 23, 40 minute episodes in each season haha

Because a load more people will have it, there will be over posted things everywhere constantly people telling tips and things. Most of this forum are NA players and most will have it on the day, I just want it to be fresh when I play it and not over talked about.

It's not so bad if you ignore the gameplay videos, IMO. I've been reading several bloggers of the Japanese game since it came out last fall. Doesn't bother me. But the first time I tried to watch a LinandKo video, it bothered me. It felt like I was losing something out of the experience. So I haven't watched a gameplay video since.

AHHH!!! The release date is almost here!! I've been trying very hard to stay off the forums until the game arrives at my doorstep. I'm so sad that I probably won't come until the 12th

The 14th is also the date of my fina exam then I have about 3 months free to play AC:NL. Somehow it's a motivation to keep on learning ^-^

Last edited:
Lol my little brothers birthday is on June 9th! So i will be celebrating two things that day.

Oh and his name is Jason

Haha im watching it as well from season 1, onto season 3 now. I never get bored of them!

i wish i had something to watch. i finished all 7 seasons plus the bit of 8 i had caught up to in under 2 weeks lol
that seems bad considering theres 23, 40 minute episodes in each season haha

I kind of wish I didn't catch up with the episodes so fast :p Then I'd have something to watch!

I know~
I can taste it on the tip of my tongue.
Remember when it was a year of waiting? Now it's coming.

Back