• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf releases on June 9th in North America, June 14th in Europe

At this time next week I'll be angry that the mail doesn't go out on Sundays. :p

images.jpg

At this time next week, I will be at my baby shower 3:<

But I would've had the game since midnight then so it isn't too bad..

6 days 12 hours left c:

I'm actually more excited for the anticipation on the way to the store on the 14th than I am for the game itself...
But I guess that'll change soon~ It's so close...

I'm so happy to have thebelltree to share my excitement :D

And the day after NL's release is the start of E3 2013!
Since G4TV is now Esquire, Spike TV has kindly offered a way for me to keep a wholesome tab on the grand event.
Oh yeah, me, NL, E3, and all on a Summer Vacation. Now all I need is my TV, NL, and no interruptions. DVR or not,
my DVR has trouble recording anything over a certain time so I'm not taking my chance with it screwing up the recording.

But yes, E3 WITH an half-hour presentation of X/Y from Nintendo, and of course... my 3DS glued to my hands.

I'm in Spain - earlier I saw a Gamestop covered in New Leaf promotional posters saying it was coming '14 de Junio' :D It increased my excitement considerably...

Preordered the game yesterday! Can't wait to pick it up. I get it for free when I trade in one more game.

Back