• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing Special Nintendo Direct for October 5th

There's unlockables on this website but I'm not 100% asian!!

Every eye style can be different colors.
tumblr_mbf5t7A2tH1qk7jdoo1_400.png

The art style of animal crossing has changed quite a lot. The characters seem to have backlighting and a subtle paint-sponge look to them too. The grass looks so much more detailed too!

Wifi, local (2-4 players), 1 save file, street pass and spot pass.

Animal Tracks seem to be back :<

Also, fun fact.
The twitter already has over 5,000 followers.

I'm going to confess, I wasn't really excited for the game from all the old news. But from what I've seen in the direct, I absolutely cannot wait now! They've really stepped it up in this game. I'm thoroughly impressed, this is going to be a fantastic game!

New shark species

kjhgfd.png

omg guys!!

momonoyama.png

The hi-light translates to "Mountain Peach" and it has a 2 at the bottom, I think fruit is finally stackable.
I guess it has to be though, I mean. It seems like we need Bells for everything so this will make it so much easier to get bells!

Also from a few seconds later, did a translation - Lisa is the one who buys turnips now, not Tom Nook

Last edited:
I UPDATED THE POST CHECK IT OUT NOW I AM HAVING TROUBLE BREATHING

Back