• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing Special Nintendo Direct for October 5th

items-1.png

These are some outdoor items that can be placed. I can't read Kanji so if someone could translate a few that would be great. I'll edit this when I translate some

- Fountain
- Plastic Bench
- One of them is a sign but it has kanji at the end can I cant finish it
- One of them says "Diamond ..." second half is Kanji so I can't finish either (but this is the bottom middle) - just need those last two symbols translated.
- One is a plant, which look like This (IRL image)
- There is another outdoor plant, which is called "チューリッブのトビマリー" which seems to be some tulip plant thing, and "しかくいトビマリー" which is a square plant
Oh and the two crossed out on the last one are just the bottom 2 for the middle one

Last edited:
Regarding the shark (WAY COOL!) I'm going to guess something similar to a basking shark, just because of the mouth shape. I really don't care, though, because those aquariums are freaking awesome!!!!! :D All this information!! I thought it would help my craving for the game, but it's really made it worse. I NEED to know when it's coming out in the US. lol

I only know that one of those options is Floral/Flower Clock, from what I can read.

-Oh, also, the 3rd one in the middle says 'Fire Hydrant'.
-2nd one in the middle says 'Stone Bridge'.

Last edited:
"demo" (でも) is japanese for "but"

I thought he said it Kana'd?

------------

kjhgfds.png

Ok, Google Translate sucked at this, but I filled in the blanks and I'm pretty sure she's saying something like "Take me to where you want to place the item"

Last edited:
I started it yesterday for this. My goal is to get it better looking, and to help unify the fandoms. (I have a lot of ideals, but I won't get into that here :p )

Link plz

Oh yeah, there seems to be a new fruit on the island - I thought they were just cherries, but now growing in bunches of 3. But I remember earlier on they showed cherries in the town growing in bunches of 2.

Wow thats 4 new fruits....

Last edited:
I think you will all agree, this game will go down in History as one of the most enjoyable. I'm glad i've waited this long, unhappy about waiting longer. But ohmy, it is 100% worth it. This game is beautiful ;o; Going to be big!

Oh my.

My mind has been blown. I'll tell you everything about what i liked about this video.
it was the best 45 mins of my life.
Shrunk Looks very funny in that outfit.
Oh, there are now socks in that shop so that means..... we can take our shoes off and dance wearing socks! lol
LOL Timmy looks funny in a Nookway Apron.....
LMAO Tortimer is now gone on holiday....
Kapp'n has a family! now we dont have to hear him ramble about "his love"
I wonder what the megaphone does.....
Club 444 is the best; It is now a dance club!!!
Lol at the photos on her first try at taking a pic....
THANK HEAVENS. Designs will be made easier.

I cant stop smilining at this......

This is gonna be the best game of my life....

In the end, all it'l be doing is sharing info that I personally have found/done. I'd like to share the stuff on AC3DS Blog too, which I've talked to Justin about, but that's TBD. :>

I'm quite excited for this. I'm really glad that Totaka didn't reveal all of the different Time Songs, but rather only a select few of them, so you can discover the other ones (that was always one of my favorite things to do in Animal Crossing, exploring the span of music, trying to discover new ones). In fact, the whole video was a fantastic balance between revealing a lot of info, yet not too much so that the sense of discovery is still there once we get it some day.

So, yeah, I'm liking this a lot right now. Can't wait to get it when it comes out for the US.

Can someone post screen shots? I can only view from my phone and its a pain to watch videos from.

Also, kinda OT: but do you think they are going to come out with a players guide for the game like they did with the others?

Can someone post screen shots? I can only view from my phone and its a pain to watch videos from.

Also, kinda OT: but do you think they are going to come out with a players guide for the game like they did with the others?
They probably will release a guide, I don't see why they wouldn't.

i cbf posting image URL so i'll link you to an online photo album i've created;
http://s722.photobucket.com/albums/ww226/JN0254/AC3DS/

Black hair, we finally have black hair!

I know I'm probably the only one that cares. There was lots of other exciting stuff in the video. I just wish I could understand what in the world was being said...

I... I never thought I never be so impressed by anything to the point of making me speak in memes... but...

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

This game is currently... perfect.

Back