Anime <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand what's so great about anime. It's just like cartoons, which I don't watch.

Bacon Boy is BACK!!!!! And right about the color changing clothes thing, heh. :3

@cuth13: :O How could you say that?! Anime is so different from Tom and Jerry, and Disney Channel, and all that stuff (except Tom & Jerry is good.)! The entire style is totally different. in my opinion! I think people should appreciate anime more than it is now. :3

I love anime.

My favorites are Nabari No Ou, Loveless and Black Butler I & II. ^___^
I'm actually watching Evangelion at the moment but I've been so busy, I'm only on episode nine. D:

cuth13 said:
I really don't understand what's so great about anime. It's just like cartoons, which I don't watch.
I like animation in general, so if there is an anime that sounds interesting I'll check it out.

Mochacho said:
Bacon Boy is BACK!!!!! And right about the color changing clothes thing, heh. :3

@cuth13: :O How could you say that?! Anime is so different from Tom and Jerry, and Disney Channel, and all that stuff (except Tom & Jerry is good.)! The entire style is totally different. in my opinion! I think people should appreciate anime more than it is now. :3
ignore cuth13, either he's a troll who's trying to make you mad/upset, or just doesn't like cartoons. either way, whoop-dee-doo.

disney channel = phineas and ferb = badass.

also, classic disney is *censored.3.0*-win. goofy = <3

Psychonaut said:
Mochacho said:

ignore cuth13, either he's a troll who's trying to make you mad/upset, or just doesn't like cartoons. either way, whoop-dee-doo.

WTF! I'm a troll because I don't like cartoons! I can have an opinion too, and in my opinion, I don't like cartoons or anything animated.

Psychonaut said:
Mochacho said:

Yes, I agree. Phineas and Ferb is the only worthwhile show on Disney Channel. All the others=blah. If Nook were here, he'd call cuth13 a noob. Heh :3

cuth13 said:
Psychonaut said:
Mochacho said:

WTF! I'm a troll because I don't like cartoons! I can have an opinion too, and in my opinion, I don't like cartoons or anything animated.
Your opinion is not why Psychonaut said that. It's because you basically called anime the same as regular cartoons.

Mochacho said:
cuth13 said:
Psychonaut said:
Mochacho said:

Your opinion is not why Psychonaut said that. It's because you basically called anime the same as regular cartoons.
To me it feels the same, and I don't like it.

Shinykiro said:
Is there an anime fan that doesn't like the stuff that comes from Studio Ghibli?
Ghibli = Miyazaki correct?

He's the Walt Disney of Japan, he's pretty beloved everywhere.

Shinykiro said:
Is there an anime fan that doesn't like the stuff that comes from Studio Ghibli?
Is there anyone who doesn't like Studio Ghibli?

If you don't, get out. Your soul lacks.

Studio Ghibli and some others, but I don't generally like Anime.

cuth13 said:
Psychonaut said:
Mochacho said:

the reason why I said that wasn't solely because you said you didn't like cartoons, but because a couple of things, listed below.

1. you joined just today, and your first post was negative/flame-start-worthy.
2. you didn't just post once saying you didn't like cartoons, you posted multiple times, and are continuing posting in the thread, though you don't like cartoons, anime, animation in general.
3. your joining us (tbt) was immediately following the disabling of a known alternate/troll account
4. because I said so.

go post something that isn't flame-bait, and then you're alright. 'till then, trolling =/= welcome.

on the topic of ghibli, I didn't care for my neighbor totoro a whole lot, it was too slow for my tastes. I don't know about the other stuff. spirited away was good/awesome, IIRC. only seen it once, years ago. I really should watch it.. it's just not a priority. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back