Anime <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psychonaut said:
cuth13 said:
Psychonaut said:
Mochacho said:
Bacon Boy is BACK!!!!! And right about the color changing clothes thing, heh. :3

@cuth13: :O How could you say that?! Anime is so different from Tom and Jerry, and Disney Channel, and all that stuff (except Tom & Jerry is good.)! The entire style is totally different. in my opinion! I think people should appreciate anime more than it is now. :3
ignore cuth13, either he's a troll who's trying to make you mad/upset, or just doesn't like cartoons. either way, whoop-dee-doo.

disney channel = phineas and ferb = badass.

also, classic disney is *censored.3.0*-win. goofy = <3
WTF! I'm a troll because I don't like cartoons! I can have an opinion too, and in my opinion, I don't like cartoons or anything animated.
the reason why I said that wasn't solely because you said you didn't like cartoons, but because a couple of things, listed below.

1. you joined just today, and your first post was negative/flame-start-worthy.
2. you didn't just post once saying you didn't like cartoons, you posted multiple times, and are continuing posting in the thread, though you don't like cartoons, anime, animation in general.
3. your joining us (tbt) was immediately following the disabling of a known alternate/troll account
4. because I said so.

go post something that isn't flame-bait, and then you're alright. 'till then, trolling =/= welcome.

on the topic of ghibli, I didn't care for my neighbor totoro a whole lot, it was too slow for my tastes. I don't know about the other stuff. spirited away was good/awesome, IIRC. only seen it once, years ago. I really should watch it.. it's just not a priority. :p
I don't care about that other stuff, but seriously, It's negative because I don't like anime!!!! I'm sorry I'm not the same as you, oh great one.

Rawburt said:
Shinykiro said:
Is there an anime fan that doesn't like the stuff that comes from Studio Ghibli?
Ghibli = Miyazaki correct?

He's the Walt Disney of Japan, he's pretty beloved everywhere.
Yes.

I love My Neighbor Totoro. <3

cuth13 said:
I don't care about that other stuff, but seriously, It's negative because I don't like anime!!!! I'm sorry I'm not the same as you, oh great one.
you are forgiven. * Psychonaut bows*

I just don't see the point of a regular poster/one not trying to start an argument posting in a thread about something they don't like. but that's just me.

1zfnbbr.jpg

I'm sorry this is my second post with this picture but god dammit I love it.

Hnnnng, the club to death angle one.

po pi po pi pi pi pi po pi po pi po pi pi pi.

:]

I just started watching the stuff really. I watched the Haruhi Suzumiya episodes and then a friend told me to check out FLCL. But since Youtube is being so damn irritating I don't think I'll ever see most of FLCL.

And I think I've watched My Neighbor Totoro, though I was to little to care much about it. If it wasn't Pokemon, I didn't care.

Peekab00m said:
Hnnnng, the club to death angel one.

pi piru pi piru pi piru piiii?

dammit, i forget the name of it too.

also, @ tom, flcl is definitely worth it. if you need help finding a specific episode, just pm me and i'll send you some links or what have you.

*censored.2.0*'s epic. also, torrents work.

and haruhi was cool. did you watch them in airing order, or timeline order?

Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:

club%20to%20death%20angel%20dokuro%20chan.JPG

Every day I thank google.

Club to death angel Dokuro Chan.

Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:

also, @ tom, flcl is definitely worth it. if you need help finding a specific episode, just pm me and i'll send you some ]Airing order I think, maybe I'll pick up one of the mangas if I ever visit a bookstore.

Link me to three? Just started watching, nothing makes sense but the robot thing is so cool.

Sometimes, Anime has a good art style, but i hate how some of the dudes look a little too feminine. :U

Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:

club%20to%20death%20angel%20dokuro%20chan.JPG

Every day I thank google.

Club to death angel Dokuro Chan.
lol, dokuro chan. that's it. i just remember the intro vividly "that's my way of showing i love you" or something like that, yeah?

@ tom, http://forums.the-bell-tree.com/single/?p=8975506&t=7404976

and let me find the first part.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S55LWmHBPj0 here.

also, @ harihi's watched order, I did the airing order as well, so the story folded out like it's supposed to (I think) suspense as to what the hell is happening, and all that.

Psychonaut said:
flcl is my fave, because flcl is flcl.
Psycho your constant raving about FLCL has gotten me watching it and I must say it is pretty good :eek:

So uh I'm watching that.

Thunderstruck said:
Sometimes, Anime has a good art style, but i hate how some of the dudes look a little too feminine. :U
I have to admit, when I first started Fruits Basket, I thought Yuki Sohma was a girl.

My fav animes are Hetalia,Higurashi no naku koro ni,Elfen lied,The melancholy of haruhi suzumiya,lucky star, and many more. :p

Muffun said:
Psychonaut said:
flcl is my fave, because flcl is flcl.
Psycho your constant raving about FLCL has gotten me watching it and I must say it is pretty good :eek:

So uh I'm watching that.
the reason i love it is because i've analyzed the *censored.3.0* out of it, to the point where i have my own personal understanding of the show.

yeah. i'm ocd like that. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back