Anime!

hmmm, i'm not sure if i'm going to watch any other fall anime besides meganebu or w/e it's called

Anyone else watch RWBY? There was a thread for it, but It's old and I'd rather just talk about it here.

I got around to watching some of the new animes (only Kyoukai no Kanata and Kill la Kill), both were pretty good.

i still needd to watch knk i was so excited by the trailers but i havent had the time
is kill la kill good??????????

is kill la kill good??????????
It's reminiscent of the studio's past works (Gurren Lagann, FLCL), so if you liked those, you'll enjoy it.
Otherwise, if you think you'll like an incredibly over-the-top, silly action series, I'd say go for it. I thought the first episode was fun.

Sheepish pretty much covered the gist of it, it gets a little fan-service-y at times so I'm not sure how much you'd like that.

But Mako's a hoot.

Is KNK/BTB good? It looks like a great anime (it IS by KyotoAni) so I might watch it on Crunchyroll or something,

Is KNK/BTB good? It looks like a great anime (it IS by KyotoAni) so I might watch it on Crunchyroll or something,

Yeah. It reminds me quite a bit of Hyouka. The animation is yet again, very pretty and I really like how they handled the episode, too. Looks like it could be quite interesting, so it's definitely something you should check out this season!

I just hate the week waiting thing :/ And I just got a iPad mini with 4G cellular so having a membership is out of the question.

Anyone else watch RWBY? There was a thread for it, but It's old and I'd rather just talk about it here.

Most wouldn't consider it anime but I am going to watch it eventually. It's in my to do list.

Haven't watched any of the new fall stuff but I do plan on checking some the shows out, I just don't know which ones at the moment.

@Bell: The wait a week thing pushed me towards getting a sub because I couldn't handle the wait for more Oreimo! Dx

Most wouldn't consider it anime but I am going to watch it eventually. It's in my to do list.

Haven't watched any of the new fall stuff but I do plan on checking some the shows out, I just don't know which ones at the moment.

@Bell: The wait a week thing pushed me towards getting a sub because I couldn't handle the wait for more Oreimo! Dx

It's kind of iffy on that. I don't really like anime at all, but this is the closest thing to it I like watching. I've tried watching it; it just doesn't really appeal to me in general. Also if you consider Pokemon anime, I watch that.

The Pokemon anime has everything an anime could have.

I just have trouble calling it an anime.

I just hate the week waiting thing :/ And I just got a iPad mini with 4G cellular so having a membership is out of the question.

Me too. uwu It's why sometimes I might just not watch an anime for a while, then watch it all at once (like I did with Shingeki no Kyojin). But, I think I'll probably try and follow Kyoukai no Kanata the whole time, since I do really like Kyo-Ani and it does look really interesting so... Yeah. :3

Ahh, an anime thread?! YAY!

Anyone here's watching Log Horizon? I think it's pretty good. Compared to SAO that got compared a lot with this, Log Horizon is better with more gags.

Also, I'm not wishing too much if I wish someone who watch Pretty Cure series are here, right? ._.

P.p Not enough romance either, but Ash is still 10 (and will continue to do so) so that is the most saddest thing. EVER

personally if they ever decided to make the pokemon anime a little more.... high-quality, i'd hope it isn't romantically-driven.

Can we please talk about pokemon the origin please

only watched the first two, but it made me want a charmander/cubone.

The Pokemon anime has everything an anime could have.

I just have trouble calling it an anime.

I have trouble calling it a plot. The Pokemon anime (excluding Origins, was actually well done) is the most cookie cutter show to ever exist. I don't even think they have writers after season 1. Literally is just this every episode; A problem arises. Team Rocket with a bad plan. Fails. Comes back with slightly better plan. Fails but somehow fixes beginning problem. End.

btw, I have cancer in my eyes from that opinion, thx

Ahh, an anime thread?! YAY!

Anyone here's watching Log Horizon? I think it's pretty good. Compared to SAO that got compared a lot with this, Log Horizon is better with more gags.

Also, I'm not wishing too much if I wish someone who watch Pretty Cure series are here, right? ._.
I've never seen SAO, but I'm definitely liking the lighthearted tone that Log Horizon has. Also, Akatsuki is too cute.

I don't watch PreCure at the moment, but I have been considering jumping into the series at some point. The main thing that's stopping me is the time commitment - I have enough trouble finishing a 24 episode series, let alone multiple 50+ episode ones. Any suggestions on where to begin, to see if I'll enjoy it?

I would like to watch Precure but since it's so long i wouldn't be able to finish it. I've watched a few episodes with cure white/black but other than that not really.
i do love the costumes and stuff ^^

Back