• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Any Villager of your choice - (I have Every Card) 10TBT

I am now away from home (and my Amiibo cards) until Aug 22, then I’ll be back and once again available then sorry for any inconvenience!

Hi, would I be able to adopt Cyd if you're available today? I just managed to open up a plot but I won't be able to play on my Switch for the next few days and want to put a villager in there before the plot gets filled. No worries if not ofc!

Hi, would I be able to adopt Cyd if you're available today? I just managed to open up a plot but I won't be able to play on my Switch for the next few days and want to put a villager in there before the plot gets filled. No worries if not ofc!

Unfortunately I’m unable to do today, sorry it’s not pretty late for me. Feel free to come back in the future though when you are available. :)

Do you mind me asking in advance? I plan on having one of my villagers move out tomorrow and my plot should be open by Sunday I believe. Maybe earlier than that since I have to time-travel. Either way, are you free on either Saturday or Sunday? I'd like Julian later, please!

Do you mind me asking in advance? I plan on having one of my villagers move out tomorrow and my plot should be open by Sunday I believe. Maybe earlier than that since I have to time-travel. Either way, are you free on either Saturday or Sunday? I'd like Julian later, please!
I’ll consider this as a heads up for me so that’s fine. Let me know when you have a free spot this weekend and I’ll start on Julian as soon as you let me know. :)
yeah, i'm free in the afternoon (PST) tomorrow if that's cool. thank you
That works for me. I’ll likely get Peaches ready in the morning (EST) but I’ll be around on and off throughout the day. Just shoot me a message when you are available. Please send the 10tbt ahead of time if you can, thanks! :)

I’ll consider this as a heads up for me so that’s fine. Let me know when you have a free spot this weekend and I’ll start on Julian as soon as you let me know. :)
Hey, I got a plot open, so you can get him now. Thanks! Sending TBT...

Back