• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Anyone know where to get Japanese copy?

As soon as I get the game, I'm going to make a thread for all of us, okay? I'll call it "New Leaf JAP players" or something haha.
there we can arrange codes and meet in a clean thread :)

EDIT: Just kidding, because the mods are going to graciously make us a Wi-Fi section for New Leaf when the Japanese version comes out :)

Last edited:
As soon as I get the game, I'm going to make a thread for all of us, okay? I'll call it "New Leaf JAP players" or something haha.

EDIT: Just kidding, because the mods are going to graciously make us a Wi-Fi section for New Leaf when the Japanese version comes out :)

This is great. Maybe we can also work on a tutorial for those who (like me) don't speak Japanese...?

Just to make your job a bit easier, feel free to take a peek at my signature for my 3DS Friend Code. I've added everyone on the list so far on my Japanese 3DS. Can't wait to host my town and visits yours on weekends! If I hadn't said it on TBT, I would be alone for like 4-5 months...

Thank You. I'll add this to my signature for future reference

1. Saratoga
  2. Lyssa - 4038-7273-7646
  3. Cartoty
  4. Mint - 1547-6122-9653
  5. Traceguy - 0989-3176-5931
  6. WhitneyLeigh23 - TBA
  7. iMaester
  8. LaughingDingo - 5069-5378-0298
  9. TheBigJC7777777 - 5413-1343-2566
  10. Lios - TBA

That will be a big help

EDIT: I cant get that as a sig. To bad

Last edited:
Thank You. I'll add this to my signature for future reference

1. Saratoga
  2. Lyssa - 4038-7273-7646
  3. Cartoty
  4. Mint - 1547-6122-9653
  5. Traceguy - 0989-3176-5931
  6. WhitneyLeigh23 - TBA
  7. iMaester
  8. LaughingDingo - 5069-5378-0298
  9. TheBigJC7777777 - 5413-1343-2566
  10. Lios - TBA

That will be a big help

EDIT: I cant get that as a sig. To bad

Is that a list of the people who will be getting ACNL on the JP release? Please add me because I also might be getting it, not on release but maybe soon after. Still debating whether to get the JP3DS or not ^^

Maybe we can start a group on a website like HTTP://wiggio.com or just post a thread in the General Animal Crossing board. I don't know.

@Fame
That is the list of confirmed people who will be getting the JP game either on Wednesday or eventually. So I guess we could add your name.

Turns out my dad wont let me get one, oh well. Ill just have to enjoy watching videos from others. :)

Just a heads up guys, we'll have a new Wi-Fi board (ala The Gate) up for New Leaf in the next day or two so everyone playing the Japanese game will be able to post there for playing online.

Just a heads up guys, we'll have a new Wi-Fi board (ala The Gate) up for New Leaf in the next day or two so everyone playing the Japanese game will be able to post there for playing online.

thanks for this!! :)

Back