Aquatic Album (Crystal Ballers and Evergreen Cabins)

My seahorse is not super accurate to the ACNH one bc I only realized after I drew im, but my hand isn't cooperating so I tried to at least use the semi correct colors lol. Hope it's okay anyway. ;; v ;;

there he is.png

stop staring at me with them big ol eyes

goldfish.png

my pop-eyed goldfish! i've never drawn a fish before so this was a fun learning experience! ;w;

moor-panda1-800.jpg
Once a baller, always a baller. Your art is so dang good!

Hey, Evergreens and Crystal Ballers... am I the only one wondering why there have been no accepted submits since two days ago? :unsure:
Admin @dizzy bone, are we doing something wrong? Let us know!
Post automatically merged:

stop staring at me with them big ol eyes

goldfish.png

my pop-eyed goldfish! i've never drawn a fish before so this was a fun learning experience! ;w;

moor-panda1-800.jpg

That's so cute! :D

Hey, Evergreens and Crystal Ballers... am I the only one wondering why there have been no accepted submits since two days ago? :unsure:
Admin @dizzy bone, are we doing something wrong? Let us know!
Post automatically merged:

That's so cute! :D

If I had to guess I'd say that Dizzy is busy. They were last active on Monday from what I can tell. During the TBT World Championships Chris was really busy so there was a delay in my team's score being counted. Not too big of a deal I'm sure our entries will be accepted as soon as Dizzy gets back. :)

@dizzy bone

Do the new camp reactions count, too? I wanna make sure that spamming my dino is actually voting for the entries.

Yes, camp reactions count towards voting!

Turns out I'm actually very bad at drawing on a laptop. Anyway, it looks like a tadople and it is a tadpole so I'm happy 😂
View attachment 392801

Please include your username on the picture and I accept this picture! Resubmit by reposting in the thread. Thank you!

Back