• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Are you a night owl or a morning bird?

Are you a night owl or a morning bird?

• Total voters
I'm more of a morning bird, though I like the night owl life sometimes. I find it easier to get my work done in the early morning and then party into the evening and start all over again. Perhaps I'm a bit of both?

Definitely a night owl. People have always said to me that morning become easier as you get older...so far I haven't found that to be true at all. Am supposed to wake up at 5:00 AM to climb a mountain with a friend tomorrow and I'm dreading the thought of waking up that early.

it really depends, my sleep cycles are constantly changing

I'm actually both. I stay up late every night and get up early every morning, and then I catch up and sleep in on the weekends. I've learned to function pretty well on 5-6 hours per night and end up feeling groggy and off if I sleep any longer than that when I have work to do.

it's 5am and i haven't slept so night owl. then again i usually start work at 6am so it can go either way

*checks clock, it's 2:22am* A night owl I think...
Literally nocturnal due to my job, but on the weekends I mess up my sleep schedule so I can spend more time with my family and S.O.

I'm a morning person when I feel well-rested. Unfortunately that's rare these days because I can't fall asleep so easily the way I used to, so it's turned me into a little bit of a night owl unwillingly. When I can't sleep I end up doing stupid activities at night like playing games or browsing the internet and it really doesn't help.

Definitely a night owl! I like quiet nights more, and I'm more awake in the night than in the morning haha. Prolly because I sleep in the afternoon.

I like staying up late at night. It's quiet and dark, with no interruptions. :)

Lately, I guess I've become a morning bird!

kinda have been becoming more of a morning bird bc of school and such but i love nights way more and i always seem to be more productive lol

night owl. i can now stay up @ night with no problem but like a month ago i was so tired

Back