• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Are you going to Time Travel?

I don't time travel until I collect everything, get the last house expansion and eventually get bored with the game and want to go play on special holidays.

Never. Even if the first time is gonna be boring since I'll play at midnight. Anyway I'll took the time to creat my patterns. Oh wait I won't be able to :(

I will be starting the game back in time, that way I don't feel so bad moving forward. I think the furthest you can go back on the animal crossing clock is Jan 1st 2012 :)

I'm not going to time travel because you will never have high turnip prices in your town if you do and I just rather playing it in real time.

Am I going to cheat? No way! That would ruin the fun.
Should I miss a special event day there will be another chance the next year.

Nope. I've never time travelled and I never will. I don't see the point of it. To me, it makes the whole experience boring. In live you have to wait for awesome things to happen.. I wouldn't even time travel in real life if I could.

Maybe I will. Don't see a problem with that... but I try it without TT this time ;)

I'm only gonna time-travel if for whatever reason I am rarely not able to play one day. That's the only time where I'll travel back, just to look up what items are in store. I don't like time-travelling, I think it's much more fun to do everything legitimately. :)

Hell_to_the_no_mercedes.gif

I won't Time Travel. I'm going to play this game at a slow and steady pace. Although, I'm just now realizing how people are getting the Dream Suite early...

If I pay my house off and im too impatient to wait for it to upgrade, ill skip ahead a day(and change the time back later)
But I wouldnt skip more than a few days

I was thinking about it, but no I won't time travel. I'd rather not spoil the up coming events! Also weeds are my worst enemy :/

I take back what I said. I'll be getting my game close to 8pm tonight and I really want to get started. I'm TTing just to get the basics out of the way but nothing major. I have work and I hate that Amazon took so long. >.<

Nope, never. maybe when the Nintendo 4DS is out with another new portable Animal Crossing...

Yeah, I think I will, but I'm not too sure yet. I'll see what I'm able to do in the beginning, and if I can't start working on the approval rating on the first day, I'll probably time travel.
To be honest I don't really care. I time travelled in every ac so far and it never bothered me. I'll try not to do it too often though

I don't think I will, I did it in WW and eventually just got annoyed with myself for doing it, felt too much like cheating

Back