• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Are you left or right handed?

Left or Right?

• Total voters
I’d say I’m semi-ambidextrous. I do most things with my right hand but can do a lot with my left like pouring liquids with about the same accuracy. I also tend to grab things randomly with either hand unlike most people who grab things with their dominant hand.

I’d say I’m semi-ambidextrous. I do most things with my right hand but can do a lot with my left like pouring liquids with about the same accuracy. I also tend to grab things randomly with either hand unlike most people who grab things with their dominant hand.
Yeah, I'm left hand dominant and I was never forced to use my right hand unlike other left handed people, but despite that i still use my right hand for some minor stuff like using a computer mouse.

Right-handed! ✋✌️🤟 my left hand is no good for writing or drawing but it's useful for other things such as gaming, typing, pushing, pulling, lifting, pointing and a lot of other -ings, hehe

I'm right-handed, but I occasionally use my left hand for some things, like brushing my teeth and holding items. Otherwise, my left hand is practically useless for writing and drawing. :p

I know a few people who are left-handed though, including my younger brother! It made playing certain games (like Wii Sports) easier since he wasn't constantly whacking me with the remote, lol.

I am Ambidextrous.

I was born left handed but forced to use my right hand in school but all it did was make it easier to use them both. So now I can use both for any task.
Damn, I never really understood why some schools just hate left handed people, I'm grateful none of my schools tried doing that to me lol.

I am Ambidextrous.

I was born left handed but forced to use my right hand in school but all it did was make it easier to use them both. So now I can use both for any task.
Ooh, that's really interesting to learn, but sounds like it would have been frustrating to deal with at the time!

I am one of the many right handed people! 👋

Damn, I never really understood why some schools just hate left handed people, I'm grateful none of my schools tried doing that to me lol.
Ooh, that's really interesting to learn, but sounds like it would have been frustrating to deal with at the time!

I am one of the many right handed people! 👋

Yeah I was a bit younger than my grade I was still 4 when everyone was already 5. My teacher would tell me off all the time that I am lazy and I will never catch up to the other kids cause she would force me to use my right hand.

I thought at the time it was because I was just younger than the rest of the kids and I wasn't getting the hang of it.

No I wasn't getting it cause I am left handed even my parents said I was when I was little. They got extremely pissed when they found out what was happening.

But jokes on that teacher now I can use both 🤣

When it comes to writing, definitely right handed. I think even in the past I have tried learning to write left handed but never really worked out.
But it doesn't mean I don't use my left, I have used it for about the same things as my right. I think for instance when I was holding a mop once at work and someone commented on it.
I am tempted to try and draw with my left to see the difference XD

I'm right handed! I can manage a few scribbles with my left hand but in general if I'm not using my right hand whatever task won't come out well.

It's interesting - I work with toddlers/babies and I've read before that usually parents will instinctively carry the child on their non dominant side so that their dominant hand is free to grab things but that's not the case for me. I always carry the babies on my right side and then I'll have to shuffle them over when I need to do something or I just struggle completing the task with my left hand 😪

Back