• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Contest ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ ART CONTEST - 6,000tbt in Prizes!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ || WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!

Ok, please don't hurt meeee, but my dad has kinda surprised us with moving very suddenly. So starting tomorrow I'll be packing my butt off to get us completely moved out by the weekend (my parents work all day long) meaning I won't be on here very much and/or have time to focus much on here, especially having to choose winners, cuz omg it's gonna be hard to choose ; ^;
So, final FINAL extend date will be the 25th ~

Made it just in time, here's my entry.
e7Hk7uz.png

Made it just in time, here's my entry.
e7Hk7uz.png

Looks awesome!! :D ty!!

Contest will stay open until 11:59pm, EDT (since we're packing up our house today)
Tomorrow will be Judging day, and if having a hard time picking, I'll put Top 5 into a poll to help out ~
Results will be posted Monday!!

*curses*
I forgot to enter! ;w;
Good luck to all the participants!

I have opened Voting HERE!!

Please note, just cuz one has more votes than another does not mean that'll be the winner. Since I have more packing/unpacking to do, me and my bf have scheduled to pick winners late tonight, so the votes from others will help in tallying winners (it's complicated xD it's just to sort of help us, lol)

* You can comment who you chose, but please keep it positive and don't say anything negative towards other's art.
Or you can keep your vote anon ~

Sorry for the wait guys, without further ado...

dbDKfdS.png

Chibi.Hoshi
e7Hk7uz.png

(Get 3k tbt)

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

iamnothyper
brockrobin_by_iamnothyper-d8xm461.png

kaincouple_by_iamnothyper-d8xzked.png

Our votes were actually equal for yours, so included both xD

(Get 1.7k tbt)
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

umeiko
koe7QL1.png

(Get 800tbt)

EtchaSketch
ToODChv.jpg

We thought you captured the Wind Waker vibe very well ^^

roroselle
u6Vo30m.png

Hatori
BrockRobinbyHatori_zps6x1jw4nz.png
(Get 200tbt)

All of you had great entries!! I really appreciate the hard work you put towards these pieces.
Thank you <3

Money Hunter
0upi6Z.png

Oliy
BP7MmVO.png

Kirindrake
073-Kains-Contest-Entry_zpsvisgucfs.jpg

PattyThePirate
As1dAjH.jpg

(Get 50tbt for entering)

It's quite late, so I will send the tbt to everyone in the morning!
Thanks to all those who entered, and I wish I could give you all 1st, lol.
We actually didn't need to use the voting poll, our tallies were enough to decide!
Thanks to those who did vote though as well ^^

This art is all super great. I'll be putting the ones of me and my bf up on my wall in my new room!
And the Brock-Robins will eventually be put into a photo album for my bf's son :3

Oh yay, thank you and congratulations to the winners and participants!

Wooo! Runner up, i'll take it!<3
Congrats to all the winners!
And thanks, Kain!

No problem, guys! ^^
We had very different rankings, but it came out pretty close I guess ~
You all did an amazing job and I'm glad that you guys entered, and I'm sorry for extending so much xD I know for some of you the suspense was like AHHH, just wanted to give those that had said they were gonna enter a chance. I know ppl can be busy sometimes.

Anyway, I'll send over the prizes now!! :3

Congratulations to first and second place winners along with everyone else who entered ☆彡

The voting poll did not effect the results in the end, but I wanted to thank everyone who voted for my entry anyway <3 It means a lot to me that you enjoyed my work, thank you.

oDgFOVa.png

Congratulations to first and second place winners along with everyone else who entered ☆彡

The voting poll did not effect the results in the end, but I wanted to thank everyone who voted for my entry anyway <3 It means a lot to me that you enjoyed my work, thank you.

oDgFOVa.png

Yeah, you did receive a lot! :D
I thought I look really great in your piece (very anime, lol)
I will say it was a very close count!!

Oh my, congrats to everyone! I'm shocked, I wasn't expecting that.
This was a great amount of fun Kain. I can't wait for the next one. :D

Also blah, better than never lol.

Oh my, congrats to everyone! I'm shocked, I wasn't expecting that.
This was a great amount of fun Kain. I can't wait for the next one. :D

Also blah, better than never lol.

I may take a break from contests for a bit, but I'll definitely throw more in the future!! ^^
It was fun seeing all the entries, and I'm glad I can expand my collection with all your guys' amazing art! ~

Back