• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Art raffle 1.0 || ENDED - WINNER ANNOUNCED

noizora

✌️ SAI crisis ✌️
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Raffle has finished! Big thank you to everyone who participated.
Everyone's additional entries have been totaled to the number of posts and a winner was picked! Check last post to see who it was :O

Hey guys, been in an art rut lately so I thought might as well hold a (fun-ish) raffle/lottery thing for art.

What's there to be won?
There will be one winner who receives a chibi with a decor background. (Note that these are kinda experimental so the style may vary slightly)
cIJ65os.png

How to enter
  • Each comment in the thread counts as 1 entry.
  • Entries may be purchased at 3 btb per entry.
  • There will be additional ways to win entries.
  • *NOTE* Entries are double counted! For example if you post your drawing of one of my characters, you actually earn 11 entries as your post is counted alongside the extras you earned.

Rules
  • Be respectful to everyone
  • No double posting - please follow an ABAB posting format
  • Please refrain from discussing anything offensive/inappropriate
  • *from this point on* Posts must contribute to discussion in some way - posts with one word/just for the sake of posting will not be counted.
  • The raffle ends on the 2nd of May at 12:00 AM EST

How will the picking process work?
Purchased and earned entries will be totaled to the number of comments after the raffle has ended and one number will be selected using a random number generator.​

Additional entries
These are some additional ways you may earn entries without having to buy them!​
  • Guess the answer to the mini puzzles updated in this thread. (5 entries)
  • Doodle one of my characters! (10 entries) (If you do this - please send it in a PM)
  • Solve the puzzle posted at the bottom of this post. (10 entries per correct answer)
Skarmoury - 5
FanGirlCookie - 16
Yonkorin - 5
Aleshapie - 17
MayorEvvie - 50
Seroja - 40
Skarmoury - 40
Elov - 20

Puzzles
Solve these to win more entries!​
This is a closeup of an everyday household item. Guess what it is to win 5 entries.
04NyASS.jpg

I am thinking of 10 villagers.
Using this as a reference...
2 are in tier 1
2 are in tier 2
1 is in tier 3
2 are in tier 4
3 are in tier 5

There are five male villagers and five female villagers. All 8 personality types are present: 2 female villagers share the same personality type, and 2 male villagers share the same personality type.

One of the tier 1 villagers is a new species introduced in New Leaf. The other tier 1 villager was also introduced in New Leaf, however their species wasn't.
One of the tier 2 villagers has the same piano a tier 1 villager has in their home in the same place, just on the opposite side of the room.

The two villagers in tier 4 share a similar goal. One of the villagers in tier 4 was introduced in New Leaf.
The three villagers in tier 5 all like sugar in their coffee. Two are female and one is male. One female and the one male both like Kilimanjaro.

The tier 3 villager and one of the tier 1 villagers both have a white sofa in the same location in their homes. They also both have a type of piano in their homes, however in different locations.
The tier 3 villager wears the same shirt and is the same colour as a current villager in one of my towns.

The two male villagers with the same personality both have a basic style. The two female villagers with the same personality are the same animal species.

Who are the 10 villagers?

More info
  • *NOTE* Correct parts to the riddle are counted as 10 entries each, and I will PM the person with a correct answer to let them know that they earned 10 entries. Other people will not know who it was that guessed the right villager(s).
  • There will be a counter here to say how many have been guessed and will be updated once every ~24 hours.
  • Feel free to post your answers in this thread or PM me
  • The first person to guess each villager gets 10 entries. The next 3 subsequent guesses of each villager gets 5 entries.
  • Limit of 2 guesses per person: but no limit on how many villagers you can guess at a time.
  • *BONUS* Once all 10 villagers have been guessed, the person to name all 10 will earn a bonus 30 entries!
  • Any answers that may have been PMed to me will be revealed once all 10 villagers have been guessed.

Extra hints may be added if needed
Current: 7/10

That's all! Good luck and have fun :)

Last edited:
entry!! your art is amazing, i really love it ^^
also instead of a ABAB posting thing (because that can get counted as spam p quickly and get moved to the basement) maybe try an every 5 minutes posting? idk i just don't think you would like this to get moved to the basement.

entry!! your art is amazing, i really love it ^^
also instead of a ABAB posting thing (because that can get counted as spam p quickly and get moved to the basement) maybe try an every 5 minutes posting? idk i just don't think you would like this to get moved to the basement.

Ahh that's true, thanks for the suggestion! Perhaps an ABC rule since 5 mins can be hard to monitor and people can just double post. Or maybe posts that contribute to a discussion in some way and aren't just one word posts? What are the rules about keeping raffle threads out of the Basement?

Is it okay to post guesses here or should I pm you? And can we post our guesses many times? Thank you~

Beau, Skye, Olivia, Bunnie

Ahh that's true, thanks for the suggestion! Perhaps an ABC rule since 5 mins can be hard to monitor and people can just double post. Or maybe posts that contribute to a discussion in some way and aren't just one word posts? What are the rules about keeping raffle threads out of the Basement?

./peeks in
I think just putting up a rule on how posts should contribute to conversation would be fine! c:

./peeks in
I think just putting up a rule on how posts should contribute to conversation would be fine! c:

Yea that sounds good. Thanks for the input c:

Is it okay to post guesses here or should I pm you? And can we post our guesses many times? Thank you~

Beau, Skye, Olivia, Bunnie

You can choose to post here or PM me! Will specify rules in the puzzle spoiler in a sec

Last edited:
Thank you for updating^^ It's much clearer now although I guess I've used up my quota of guesses ;^; lolol. This is such a rad raffle. Thank you for hosting~

Thanks for this, noizora! :D Great artwork as always.
For the mini puzzle #1, is that a shower scrub? o: (or you know, the spongy thing that looks like this)

oh gosh another raffle like that!XD Thank you for hosting this Noizora ^v^
unfortunately though its not school break for me, so I can't be as active as I was in ardrey's giveaway ;-;
and also..
"Please refrain from discussing anything offensive/inappropriate"
but there's nothing else I could discuss LMAO //slapped

good luck to everyone!! :'))

Thanks for this, noizora! :D Great artwork as always.
For the mini puzzle #1, is that a shower scrub? o: (or you know, the spongy thing that looks like this)

It is a shower puff! Congrats!

wpid-14091327-soft-pink-bath-puff-or-sponge-isolated-on-white-background-with-copy-space-2.jpg

A new puzzle will be added soon :D

It is a shower puff! Congrats!

wpid-14091327-soft-pink-bath-puff-or-sponge-isolated-on-white-background-with-copy-space-2.jpg

A new puzzle will be added soon :D

Ah yay! Thanks so much ^^

And btw, good job on the difficulty of the main puzzle! o: My eyes are probably straining from too many names at this point, esp. for tier 5 @v@

oh gosh another raffle like that!XD Thank you for hosting this Noizora ^v^
unfortunately though its not school break for me, so I can't be as active as I was in ardrey's giveaway ;-;
and also..
"Please refrain from discussing anything offensive/inappropriate"
but there's nothing else I could discuss LMAO //slapped

good luck to everyone!! :'))
KEI we can still fates hype

Entry!
I like that you added mini puzzles~ Good luck everyone!

Back