• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

haha okay! i guess that works a lot better than buying the furnitures and sending it back with a letter saying something like "oh hey you left your furniture at retail, you silly" 8D thanks for the answer!

My game is not on the same date as my 3DS, can I still use the 3DS clock to advance the day on the game?

Yes, you can. The ingame date is tied to the 3DS date, so moving the 3DS date forward a day will cause the ingame date to move forward a day as well.

Can hybrids appear on the same day you water the breeding patch? I've been attempting to get some black lilies, so, I water my breeding patch daily, and, today, I watered them as usual, but, I left for a little while, and, when I came back, a red lily was there. Now, I know it may not have been a black lily that appeared, but, it was still a flower that wasn't there before. So, what do you think happened? I'm not sure if villagers can plant flowers, or if it was a glitch of some sort, but, that's never happened to me before, so, I'm a little curious as to what the explanation for it is, assuming there is one.

Last edited:
Can hybrids appear on the same day you water the breeding patch? I've been attempting to get some black lilies, so, I water my breeding patch daily, and, today, I watered them as usual, but, I left for a little while, and, when I came back, a red lily was there. Now, I know it may not have been a black lily that appeared, but, it was still a flower that wasn't there before. So, what do you think happened? I'm not sure if villagers can plant flowers, or if it was a glitch of some sort, but, that's never happened to me before, so, I'm a little curious as to what the explanation for it is, assuming there is one.
A villager planted it.

Unless you use time-travel, the second villager you ask will cancel out the first. But, you could ask one villager, TT him into your town, and then ask the second.

I was plot restting for Marina and I wasn't paying attention and started the game with my mayor after a few resets. She's in a horrible spot. Is there no way to undo this now?

I was plot restting for Marina and I wasn't paying attention and started the game with my mayor after a few resets. She's in a horrible spot. Is there no way to undo this now?

Unfortunately, there's no way to undo it if you started up as your mayor/any other existing characters. The game has already saved her location. If you time travel, her house will be built. You either have to work with it or have to move her out.

Yeah that's what I thought. Man this stinks! I don't know what I'm gonna do with her; she's like my eleventh dreamie. I guess I'll work with it for now.

if a villager says they are gonna move, and i say ok bye, then they say they are staying...can i still get them to move? ._.; or restart game and talk to em again?

if a villager says they are gonna move, and i say ok bye, then they say they are staying...can i still get them to move? ._.; or restart game and talk to em again?

You can still get them to move if you haven't saved since they decided to stay. Restart the game without saving, and they should still be set to move. You don't even have to talk to them. Just ignore them from now until moving day, and they will still be in boxes. If you're not sure if they're still moving, just let the other villagers tell you.

Sorry if this has been answered before, but how many days does it take for someone's void to clear? I want to move a villager into my friend's town, but she just voided Astrid, so how many days should she time travel to make sure her void is clear?

Sorry if this has been answered before, but how many days does it take for someone's void to clear? I want to move a villager into my friend's town, but she just voided Astrid, so how many days should she time travel to make sure her void is clear?

Her void will not be clear, regardless of the amount of time TT'd. Rather, she should visit a town with 10 villagers first.

Okay, so two days ago I invited Stinky to move into my town from the campsite. Now, today, I couldn't find his plot anywhere! Did his move in get cancelled or something? Will he show up tomorrow do you think? What happened?

Okay, so two days ago I invited Stinky to move into my town from the campsite. Now, today, I couldn't find his plot anywhere! Did his move in get cancelled or something? Will he show up tomorrow do you think? What happened?

If I remember correctly it can take up to three days for someone you invited from the campsite to move in. They have to "pack up their other belongings back at their own town" first.

Back