• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

Does anyone know what this item is called?
Arcade.jpg

Two are in the image above. In the right screenshot, they're two blue blockades behind the stools in front of the tabletop games. The guy is standing right next to one.

Do these items still exist in New Leaf? I would like some for my own arcade room.

Does anyone know what this item is called?

Two are in the image above. In the right screenshot, they're two blue blockades behind the stools in front of the tabletop games. The guy is standing right next to one.

Do these items still exist in New Leaf? I would like some for my own arcade room.

The blue blockades look like Boxing Barricades.

Hi there! Another spacing question here! :) So I am putting up pwps to block spaces for plot resetting. So, I just wanted to know, will this set up work?

HHHHH
HHHHH
HHHHH
HHHHH
HHHHH
OOOOO
OOOOO
OPPPO
OOOOO
HHHHH
HHHHH
HHHHH
HHHHH
HHHHH

Will that work if H= house, O= space, and P= PWP? Thanks for the help! :)

Hi there! Another spacing question here! :) So I am putting up pwps to block spaces for plot resetting. So, I just wanted to know, will this set up work?

HHHHH
HHHHH
HHHHH
HHHHH
HHHHH
OOOOO
OOOOO
OPPPO
OOOOO
HHHHH
HHHHH
HHHHH
HHHHH
HHHHH

Will that work if H= house, O= space, and P= PWP? Thanks for the help! :)

To space out how far those houses could be? Should work, if that's what you're meaning.

Hi all! If I have the beautiful ordinance on, do I still have to water my flowers to get hybrids and to stop grass erosion?

Hi all! If I have the beautiful ordinance on, do I still have to water my flowers to get hybrids and to stop grass erosion?

Yep, you do! Flowers will only hybridize if they are watered Actually, the way to maximize hybrid output is to put on Beautiful Ordinance and keep watering only the flowers you want to breed. Since you don't have to water the rest of your flowers, the few flowers you do water have a better chance of producing hybrids.

Grass still erodes with Beautiful Town Ordinance in effect as well. I personally never had luck getting grass erosion to recede by watering flowers, but YMMV. If it works for you, you still have to do it. Basically, any benefits that watering flowers gives doesn't actually take effect by the "automatic watering" that the ordinance does for you, if that makes any sense.

This is a stupid question for sure, but if I cover my entire beach with flowers and shells, will Gulliver no longer spawn?

This is a stupid question for sure, but if I cover my entire beach with flowers and shells, will Gulliver no longer spawn?

I'm pretty sure he spawns through the flowers/shells. Like when you stand on top of flowers. He just sort of lies in them, on the beach.

this is probably a really stupid question - but what does it mean when people ask if they can catalog an item in someone else's town? because i'm pretty sure you can only access the catalog in your own town, right?

this is probably a really stupid question - but what does it mean when people ask if they can catalog an item in someone else's town? because i'm pretty sure you can only access the catalog in your own town, right?

When they pick up the item, it gets added to their catalog.

I'm new here so I'm curious what "dreamie proof" is.

Dreamie proof is proof that the villager is your dream villager. A villager that you will want and keep as a permanent member of your town. You can have a dreamie proof in writing, a link, a signature, etc... for example, I have dreamie proof in my signature.

People often ask for dreamie proof because they want to make sure they give the villager away to a person who'll give it a forever home.

Back