• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

Hey folks,

You know when your upgrading to T&T Emporium you need to spend 100k in Nooks and Gracie doesn't turn up until after you've spent 70k ? Well can you just order a Royal Crown or something from your catalogue and do it all in one go or doesn't it work like that ?

Hey folks,

You know when your upgrading to T&T Emporium you need to spend 100k in Nooks and Gracie doesn't turn up until after you've spent 70k ? Well can you just order a Royal Crown or something from your catalogue and do it all in one go or doesn't it work like that ?

The crown isn't an item from the nooklings stores though. I also don't think ordering catalog items counts.

What about items from other people's Nooks ? I can't see how I could possibly spend 100k in there unless I bought everything, every day for months !

My mom buys lots of things from the Nooklings' and she's got Gracie in her town twice within a month. She doesn't always buy everything in the store.

I still have yet to have Gracie visit

My guess is that you should just keep buying out the Nookling's store and you should have Gracie visit soon enough. Also make sure you obtain Katrina's shop in main street, that way it's one less person visiting the plaza.

About other people's nooks idk if it counts towards your own or not. :( Sorry I'm not much help in that department.

What about items from other people's Nooks ? I can't see how I could possibly spend 100k in there unless I bought everything, every day for months !

I don't know about other people's towns (If I'm remembering correctly, it may count towards their stores instead?? I might be wrong) But spending 100,000 definitely won't take as long as you think if you buy everything, or even if you don't. All of the furniture and wall/flooring at least adds up to almost 10k a day, if not more.

If you ever get a throne in there you'd well surpass 100k in a single day (they cost like 800k haha). I wouldn't fret too much about spending 100k there, you'll get it eventually. I tend to buy every KK album every day and they're 3.2k each and that adds up. Plus you still have to wait something like 30 days and pass all 4 gracie checks so I wouldn't worry about spending 100k because you have plenty of time.

I'm wondering, what's the chance of a villager getting sick with a cold? None of my villagers have ever gotten sick so far.

Why does luck affect whenever you trip or not? It's like one day you're running fine, and then the next, your tripping on every step you take; Then the next day, you no longer do that.

Why does luck affect whenever you trip or not? It's like one day you're running fine, and then the next, your tripping on every step you take; Then the next day, you no longer do that.

Why? It's because one of the possible bad luck outcomes is tripping. I'm a bit confused.

I heard that if you travel back the the day you invited a villager into your town, even after you've started resetting you can build a PWP to stop them from moving into a certain place. Can anyone confirm this is safe? It took me a week to get Tex, and I'm scared I'll lose him if I do this.

I heard that if you travel back the the day you invited a villager into your town, even after you've started resetting you can build a PWP to stop them from moving into a certain place. Can anyone confirm this is safe? It took me a week to get Tex, and I'm scared I'll lose him if I do this.

Yes it is safe as I've done it myself with multiple villagers.

If I fail one gracie fashion check, do I need to start all over at the first one? I just passed my third so I'm sweating about next week's check in case I have to start all over.

If I fail one gracie fashion check, do I need to start all over at the first one? I just passed my third so I'm sweating about next week's check in case I have to start all over.

No you don't. When you fail a fashion check, you just need to wait until Gracie comes by again and it won't restart your count. I just suggest stocking up on 3-4 pieces of clothing of every theme.

No you don't. When you fail a fashion check, you just need to wait until Gracie comes by again and it won't restart your count. I just suggest stocking up on 3-4 pieces of clothing of every theme.

Oh good, that's a relief. So far I've been lucky and happened to have several items in the categories she gave me. I was just worried if I happened to fail the fourth that I'd have to start over.

Another quick question - can voided villagers move into your town if you invite someone over to adopt a villager?
If so, could I have them come to clear their void while the villager isn't moving out and then TT to the move date, or is there a chance a voided villager will move in after my villager moves out?

Another quick question - can voided villagers move into your town if you invite someone over to adopt a villager?
If so, could I have them come to clear their void while the villager isn't moving out and then TT to the move date, or is there a chance a voided villager will move in after my villager moves out?

No, they can`t move in, only the villager you invited.

No, they can`t move in, only the villager you invited.

I had a voided villager move back in but she left again in a few weeks

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know when you water flowers and they sparkle ? If you have the Beautiful town ordinance on do they not sparkle unless you water them ? I've changed my ordinance to Beautiful Town incase I miss any of my Hybrids but I'm still watering them every day as im terrified that if I stop they'll disappear lol

They won't disappear unless you run them over. Some flowers will sparkle if your villager waters them and can get hybrids this way... rarely happens though lol.

Back